Happy anniversary // Germany x Nyo! Germany

Requested by @Sarah56643

POV Nyo! Doitsu

I ran to the park angrily, heavy breathes coming out. Maybe he's waiting for me there. After all, it is our anniversary! I swear to the holy potatoes that if this guy isn't there... "Ludwig! Luddy, are you here?!" I yelled out. I was only met with an echo of my own voice.

Looking around, all I saw was the green spring grass and colourful flowers. "Mein Gott," I muttered under my breath. How long have I've been running out here? I crossed my arms, making a thinking pose. It was then that I felt a slight tugging on my shirt. My sky blue orbs instantly turned to a small girl.

"Nyoitsu (Nyo! Germany, or Louise), is everything ok?" The small nation asked. She had long (h/c), (e/c), black Converse, a white shirt, and (f/c) pants. This girl was Okinawa, Japan's relative. "Nein. Everything is not ok..." I mumbled, all of my insecurities flowing out.

She motioned to the cream coloured bench. "Come on, let's talk about the situation. I can help you, Nyoitsu!" The girl said cheerfully. I complied. "Ok, (y/n)." A slight breeze past by us, giving me a bit of comfort and courage.

"Vell, I feel as if Ludvig forgot our anniversary. He most likely is just making battle plans or somethings of ze sorts. He never vas a romantic guy..." (y/n) nodded thoughtfully, rubbing her imaginary beard. "Don't worry, Nyoitsu! I believe that Ludwig-san didn't forget. Shinjete inn desu ka might be what you're asking. Or, is it ok to believe? Well, I have faith. He's not the kind of macho guy to leave you in the dust, hai?" I nodded.

"I guess. Thanks (y/n)." I thanked, then walking off and out of the park. Reaching the oaken door to our shared house, I hesitated. Do I really want to do this, like open the door? What if he really did forget? I shook my head, lightly slapping my cheeks.

"Nein... I can do zis." I said to myself reassuringly. The door creaked as I swung it open. The lights were turned off. What could this be?

"SURPRISE NYOITSU!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!"

I stumbled back in surprise, a pair of strong arms catching me. "Liebe!" A gruff voice exclaimed. "Germany?!" I questioned, getting up and facing the German. I was shell-shocked. The German stood in front of me with a bouquet of flowers, a light blush dusting his cheeks.

"H-happy anniversary, Liebe... Ich liebe dich." He then held out a necklace of gold, my name carved into a locket. The macho man placed it on my neck, the cold medal touching my neck. Tears pricked my orbs, soon falling down my face.

"I'm sorry, Germany... I'm sorry I ever doubted you." I cried, wrapping him in a hug. "Liebe, please don't c-cry!" Before I knew, a smile spread across my pale face; giggles erupting from my throat. "Thanks guys, all of you." I said, turning to face everyone.

Smiles graced their faces. "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!"