Dead! Prussia x reader

Reader-chan POV

I lay in my bed staring at the Cieling. All I could think of was Prussia, the most awesome country in the world, he was after all, my world. He meant everything to me. I loved him with all my heart. But he finally disappeared, he knew it was going to happen. I knew too and there wasn't anyway of stopping it.

I sat up and took out the flute Prussia gave to me. Everyday I would play for hours and hours, over and over I played the same tune. The tune he made for us. It was our tune, our musical world. I pressed the flute to my lips and played the beautiful music.

He was the only one who understood me. The only one there for me, and the only person I loved. My country is also falling apart without Prussia. We leaned on each other for support, we were a duo never to be seen apart. In a month or so I too will be wish you, liebe. I twirled with the music and danced, my hair floating like it was underwater. My once shining (e/c) eyes full of brightness and joy were now dull and empty.

I Finnished the song and tears slowly made their way down town---- I mean down my face. Soon they turned into waterfalls, I scrunched up my face then put my flute down.

It had been a week since he left. A week since I stopped going outside. A week since everyone worried about me. A week since my world fell apart. All because he left. My one and only sunshine in the darkness.

Flashback
"Hey Prussia?" I asked. The albino turned around and smiled brightly. "Ja?" He replied with his thick accented voice. "Will you always be by my side?" He put his hand on his chin, in deep thought. This action was, of course, cute. "Ja! I vould never leave mein awesome liebe!!" He said.

As soon as he said that he pulled out a velvet box and opened it. "V-vill jou marry me? Mein awesome liebe, I love you so much and vant jou to be mein forever." He said blushing a dark crimson. Tears brimmed my innocent eyes and I nodded. "J-ja!! Oh course, I would never say no." I said wrapping Prussia in a tight hug. He put on the silver ring with a (F/C) gem on it. It was absolutely beautiful.

"Ich liebe dich." Prussia said. I blushed, no matter how much he said it it always made my heart flutter. "YES SO HE FINALLY HAD THE BALLZ TO SAY IT!" Hungary said snapping photos. I giggled.

Flashback end

I stared at the wedding ring that Prussia gave me. A sad smile graced my fragile features.

"Ich liebe dich." I said to no one in particular. A gust of wind then blew my hair out of my face, and for a split second I swore I saw the smiling face of my beloved albino. "Ich liebe dich, mein awesome birdie." The voice of the awesome Prussian was heard. I whipped my head around, but saw no one. I smiled, it was him.

Forever and always will we be together. A duo we are, even death will never let us part. We will always be together, forever and always.