Poison: N. Italy x Reader

You had absolutely no idea how you, Veneziano, Japan, and Germany ended up in a bar together. It was so random, and one of the places you hated to be at. One moment, you were on the streets of (Random nation), then, you ended up in a bar. You calmly sipped on your soft drink (Veneziano claimed that you were underage even though you were about a few hundred years younger than him) while everyone else had their fair shares of alcohol. Germany, being your older brother, claimed that you could handle your liquor almost as well as Russia, but Veneziano wouldn't have any of it.

You've noticed a woman eying Veneziano the whole time of your stay, and it was beginning to bother you. Perhaps you were only paranoid due to your country instincts, or maybe she was a spy hired by (your enemy). But whatever the reason, you didn't fail to notice the woman strutting towards Veneziano with a seductive smile. She shoved you off your seat so that you hit Germany's side and nearly knocked over his beer. Pain immediately exploded in your head as you landed on the floor. "Hey, cutie." she said to Veneziano. Germany's expression hardened as he gingerly helped you up. "Are you okay?" he questioned in concern. "You hit your head on the chair."

"I..." you rubbed your head with an irritated expression, "I'm fine." Your attention was soon caught by the woman as she began making a move. She wrapped an arm around Veneziano's waist and held up a drink. "Why don't you have some? You're a cutie, so we'll have a fun time."

Veneziano took one look at the drink before a glare of sorts set on his face. He snatched the cup, threw her arm off of him, stood, and dumped the contents onto the girl's head. It happened so fast that you were dazed. "How stupid do you think I am ragazza? You poisoned that drink." Veneziano appeared by my side and smashed his warm lips onto mine. "And sorry, but I'm already taken by mia bella cara."

I was frozen in complete shock. Did he really just...? The girl sent me a dark glare before marching away. "So bold..." Veneziano smiled sweetly in reply. "I practiced at home. Big brother Romano helped me become stronger!" He began twiddling his thumbs nervously. "I hope I didn't upset you, bella." I shook my head. "Nein, nein. I'm shocked is all. The last time you ever acted like that was when someone tried to hurt me."

Italy giggled, wrapping me in a tight hug. "Do not worry bella. Ti amo, okay?"

"Ich liebe dich."