Latvia x reader

Requested by APH-Latvia

----------------------------------------
POV Reader-chan
Tis' a dark and stormy night. Ok, ok, i'll cut the crap. It was raining hard outside. Like real hard.
Tap tap tap tap
I looked outside of my window putting my hand on my cheek. "Geez. What a gloomy day." I said. I wonder what Latvia is doing eh? I am the country of, (C/N), and i formed a good relationship with my best friend Latvia. Hehe, he is so cute! Anyway, i took out my iphone and went to Czech my messages.
One was from Latvia. "Oh? I wonder what it says!" I said eagerly.
Latvia
Hi (C/N) can i hang out with you?
7:46
"Hmm? Why at this time of day?" I asked myself. *maybe he's scared of the lightning?* My 2p! Asked. "Maybe..."
(C/N)
Sure! You can come over
Boom! Crackle!
The lightning scared the Super Saiyan outta me! (If you get the reference have a cookie) White light flashed through my room illuminating my figure and casting a shadow.
Dingdingding
"That must be Latvia!" I said running downstairs at the speed of light. He stood at the door drenched in water and tears in the corners of his adorable eyes. Awww, how cute. "Come in come in! You look sick! Here," i said ushering him in as he took his shoes off. I handed him a blue towel. "T-thank you (C/N)." He said smiling cutely. I blushed and looked at the floor.
I closed the door, locking it and we sat on the couch. An awkward silence settled between us. Think, think, think! A subject to talk aboot-- "I really like your pjs. And thanks for letting m-me come here." Latvia said shaking. "Are you c-cold?" I asked.
Boom! Crackle!
Lightning flashed in the sky making my poor cinnamon roll jump up in surprise. Wait what? *your in loooooove~* "Are you ok Lat?" "Y-yeah! Im fine!" He said nervously. He seems flustered. He scooted closer to me making our shoulders touch.
I blushed and so did he. He then grabbed a near by blanket and put it over us. "H-hey Latvia? I ha-have something to tell you." "What is it?" "I-i really l-"
Boom!
The lightning was super loud this time making both of us jump. Latvia latched onto me on the verge of tears. He cuddled close to me. My face is heating up. "Hey Latvia its ok, it wont kill us at least...!" I said trying to comfort him. *wow.... smooth, very smooth* shut up! She is so annoying. "Uh, so what were you about to say (C/N)?"
"Oh nothing." I lied. This is really embarrassing. *just say it!* never!
"I have something to tell you, I-I really love you...i doubt you feel the same way as me--" i cut him off with a kiss on the lips. He gave in and kissed me back roughly. We broke for air. "I love you too." I said happily and smiling.
Boom!
Lightning. "Ek!" Latvia screeched. I wrapped my arms around him protectively. "Don't be scared, I'm here for you love." I whispered. His tensed shoulders relaxed. I rested my head on his soft hair taking in his sent of (insert favorite scent i really dunno so). So for the rest of the night we cuddled and did what a regular couple would do, us you're imagination guys.
Time skip to 5 years later
We haven't changed a bit. We are countries after all. Today was our wedding. My bestie and allies, Hungary and Greenland helped me pick out a dress. "Oh my HRE! Im just so excited!" Hungary said. "I ship you both so hard! You make such a great couple!" Greenland squealed. "Hehe. I guess. So, how do i look?" I asked. "Stunning." They said in awe.
I was wearing a pearl white dress with flowers on it. My hair was up in a very fancy and elegant manor. I white wedding vail (or whatever its called) rested upon my head. "I cant wait!" I said. We walked outside into the garden of my mansion that was shared with my fiancé. "Now, get ready for the big event!" Hungary said. I walked down the aisle gracefully as the nations stared.
I stood on the platform with Latvia at my side. "Do you take Latvia to be your wife-- i mean husband?" Sweden asked. *smooth recovery* "Yes. I do." I answered firmly. "And do you take (C/N) to be your wife?" "DONTCHA MEAN WIFU?!" I heard Greenland shout from the crowd. "Yes i do." "NOW KISS!" Hungary shouted.
He took my hand gently and kissed me on the lips. It was gentle and tender. (Us your imagination on what it feels like or something fangirls) We broke for air and he stared into my eyes. He is so cute! "I love you Latvia!" I said holding his hand. "Me too"
"Ahahaha!! Now! Lets party!!" America screamed. "Bloody git! Let them have their moment!" "Come on Awesome Trio!! Lets start this party!!" "Who are you?" "Im Canada." I chuckled. This is gonna be fun. "Finally Latvia found the person he needed."
We partied and then had some alone time together doing things. Like watching tv or something! Yeah thats it right? I think thats it.
POV 3
And thats how Latvia and (C/N) got married and lived together under Russia's rule. No just kidding. They lived happily as a commonwealth too soooo yeah!

-------------------------
\^-^ hey guys! I hope ya liked it. Im sorry it was short and had a weird beginning. Keep the requests going guys! If anything is OOC I'm very sorry. This is my first time doing something like this, gradually they will become better i hope....
Bye love ya guys~