Chapter 35

5 years later

[Harry]

"Getting freedom today, Styles. How are you feeling?" One of the jailor asks.

"Amazing. As I won't be seeing your ugly face anymore." I retort with a snort.

"Oh shut it, Styles, you know you love it. You keep looking at it all the time." He raises an eyebrow.

"Not your face, you idiot. Your eyes. I keep looking at your eyes. They're blue... Reminds me of someone... " I say as I smile at the memory of looking in those beautiful blue eyes. The shine in them when they'd look back in my green. Specially the love in them when they looked at me.

Not anymore though. I told him to move on and of course he might have done that. Mum never talked about him whenever she visited me nor did the boys or El. Yeah, they all vited me every year in summer. Except for Louis of course.

They also visited me when they all graduated and talked about their future plans. And the next time they visited, they told me how they all started their career. Niall had started a restaurant. Zayn had opened an Art gallery. Liam was a photographer for Louis who had started Fashion designing.

Yeah, Louis had become a fashion designer. Mum told me how he had gifted her a dress on her birthday. Designed by him, obviously.

And El. Well she told me she was getting married and she even showed me her engagement ring. But never told who the boy was. I still remember her words though.

"Oh my god, Harry. I still can't believe he actually proposed me. After we broke up, I thought I would never get him back. I thought he would hate me but no. Harrry, I'm getting married. To the cutest person ever with most beautiful blue eyes."

I was happy for her. But the description of her husband made me a bit sad cause the person that came to my mind...  well he was the one I never wanted to see with anyone else.

I look in the mirror getting ready to leave. I don't have the piercing holes on my face anymore. I let my hairs grow longer. And well, my facial features are more prominent now. Take my jawline for example. Sometimes I feel I can seduce myself you know.

I quickly change my clothes

I quickly change my clothes. Well, it's nice to wear something other than the jail uniforms. I groan at the clothes mum brought for me. Like, seriously mum! I look like Minnie Mouse.