Chapter 23

[Louis]

"So you mean you left Harry with Robin for a while and when you came back Harry got along with him very well? He called him Daddy? And said he even said he loved him?" I ask with a bit of confusion, it didn't seemed like Harry even like that man at all.

"Yes, Louis! That's what I'm saying. I was so happy about it, so proud of him. But a few months later....

(Le Flashback)

[Third person]

"Daddy, please! It hurts." Harry begged, tears  streaming down his eyes onto his cheeks.

Harry was sat on the kitchen counter, completely naked with his hands on Robin's chest, trying to stop the man from entering inside of him. No matter how many time Harry had went through it, the man always managed to hurt the boy as he never prepped him and he never went slow on him.

"Shut up, boy. What did I tell you about obeying me, huh?" Robin gritted his teeth as he pulled on the younger boy's thighs to get him to expose his hole which the sitting position wouldn't allow. Harry was sitting in thar position purposely to protect himself.

"No please. I will tell mum. She don't like me getting hurt, she would understand. I know it. She loves me very much. She won't mind that I disobey you if that saves me from hurting." Harry said with a bit of confidence that his mum would stand by his side and support him, not allowing Robin to hurt him.

"Shut the fuck up, princess... Ah.. " Harry didn't realize when the man had pulled on his thighs and when he did, it was too late as Robin had already entered him and was thrusting into his hole with no mercy.

Harry was in so much pain that he had to bite on his lip and screw his eyes shut to not let out a painful screan. By now Harry was completely numb with no tears running down, no pleads and no screamings. He was tired of begging every time. He wasn't enjoying it. Off course not. No one enjoys rape. But he wasn't showing his pain either, because there was no use. If he cried, Robin would slap him and if he screamed... again Robin would slap him.

Harry had his eyes shut in order to block the pain and Robin was so busy enjoying Harry's heat that none of them heard the front door open. None of them was aware that a person had entered the house and followed followed the moans coming out of Robin's mouth from the Kitchen. None of tgem knew that the person was now staring at them with wide eyes and mouth hung open.

"What the hell?" Anne screamed. Robin,who got startled by the noise, pulled out of Harry and slid up his pants quickly. Harry just sat there and stared at his mum without making any attempt to reach for his clothes.

"Listen Ann-" Robin started walking towards the woman, who pushed him away.

"How could you?" Anne cut him off. "You've been cheating on me and to top it, you've been cheating on me with none other than my own son?" Anne glared at Harry as she walked towards him.

"And you," she pointed at Harry "If I wasn't your mother, I would've called you a 'son of a bitch', you bloody slut. Why didn't you just go and fucked your own boyfriend instead of mine? Is your boy not enough for you? Or is one boy not enough for you?" Anne yelled at her son, full of rage.

"Mum" Harry cried "I-I just wanted.. I just wanted to obey you.. So... So you'd be proud-"

"Proud? Proud of what, Harry? Proud that I gave birth to a fucking slut? Proud that my son was sleeping with my boyfriend behind my back? You are not my son anymore, do you hear me, you slut. A slut can never be my son. I hate you, and I mean it, Harry."

Then she turned to Robin, "And you. You bastard. Leave. My. House. Now." She said, stressing on every single word as she did so.

"Oh, fuck you, Anne. Who even cares about you when you got a son so much better than you? Harry's my baby now. He is Mine. His body is mine. If anyone tries to touch him, it would be their last mistake." And with that he left the house.

Anne did not even listened to what he had said, and even if she did, she completely ignored it, not bothering to know what he meant.

Meanwhile, Harry got off of the counter to get dressed. Once he was fully dressed, he went to Anne, who was still standing in the middle of the kitchen with her chest heaving rapidly.

"Mum, I-" he tried but was cut off by the tightest slap he had ever received from anyone, apart from Robin. It stung more as it was from his mother, who had never laid a finger on him.

"Don't you dare call me your mum. A slut can never be my son. You are a slut and I'm not your mum." With that she stomped off to her room.

Harry was completely broken. With his life, his hope and confidence -that his mum would understand- was also crushed under Anne's slap. He wanted her to support him, understand him... but she didn't. And that's what stung the most... that's when Harry completely changed. The biggest thing that made it possible were Anne's own words.

"You are a slut and I'm not your mum."

(Fin du Flashback)

"That's it. He never called me 'mum' after that. And when Nick died, he started playing with girls and made a reputation of 'the slut of the school'." Anne finished the story with tears streaming down her face. There was a silence then, everyone was to shocked to speak, probably.

(Anne still doesn't knows that Harry was raped. She thinks he had an affair with Robin.)

"How did Nick die?" I ask, breaking the silence that had taken over for a few moments.

________________

Don't forget to vote and comment!

♥️