Chapter 33

[Louis]

The door is slammed  open.

"Touch him and you're dead!" Harry comes bursting through the door.

I feel like my heart just started beating again. Soon the boys and El come in from behind Harry.

"What the fucking hell! How did you even know where I was?" Robin get up and I see him putting his hand in his jacket.

"Well I just got lucky that you're so stupid. You brought him to the basement of your own house to which Mum knows the address by heart." Harry says moving forward.

"Move. And I'll shoot your little lover." I divert my eyes from Haz to Robin only to see him pointing a gun towards me.

Great.

Fucking great. 

Okay then. I'm gonna die I guess. I had a great time. Goodbye to the world. Tell all my peasants I love them and I'll miss them.

But I love my King more. What? If I'm the Queen then he has to be the King innit? You fookin idiots!

I turn my head towards Harry to look at my love for the last time but... he's gestures something through his eyes. Wow! Someone tell him I'm not THAT smart.

He looks at me, then my tied up legs, then Robin, then the gun, and then he nods.

What does he.... Oh yes I know what to do. So I do it.

I'm on the floor and Robin is standing. So I lean a bit on the ground, flung my legs in the air with all the strength I have and BAM.... Straight in the balls. Now that's what I'm talking about.

Robin falls to the ground, groaning in pain. And Harry takes the chance to pick up the gun that fell from Robins hand. Harry stands back, a few feet away with the gun pointing towards Robin. Yes my Dunkirk warrior, I love you!

Robin regains from the pain and stands up laughing. What?! Is he crazy or something. Laughing when he's about to die? Ah I know...his brain is located in the balls. So when I kicked his balls, his brain went crazy. Definitely.

Suddenly I hear sirens. Yayyy! Police!!!

Am I high?

"I know what you're laughing about Rob. You think I never held a gun before so I cannot shoot. True. But I'm not planning on shooting you. The gun is in my hand, so It's not in your hand. To save my Lou. You're going to jail anyway." Harry smirks.

Damn! My man's sexy.

I know it's not the time but damn! My thoughts are running wild. I mean... I'm all tied up and Harry's looking so fucking sexy. I want all these men to disappear, leaving only Harry with me. I want him to then attack me with his gun. Okay I'll shut up now.

I really do think I'm high.

My eyes widen when Robin screams. "You bloody son of bitch! You called the police, huh? But guess what? Im not going to jail without ending your little princess here."

He pulls out another gun from his shoe. Shoe?!... Oh fuck he's pointing the gun at me. Now I'm really gonna die, huh? Well.. Tell Harry I loved him and I'll miss him.

Definitely HIGH!

"ROBIN NO!" Harry yells.

"You asked for it Harry!" he smirks "bye-bye princey."

I close my eyes and wait for it all to end. I think about all the people I love and then..... BANG. BANG. BANG. Three fucking bullets.

My eyes widen. I don't feel a thing. All I hear after those three bangs is silence.

Am I dead?

Then I feel a sudden pressure of a heavy weight on my body. I look down and that's when I realize what fell on me.

Robin.

His dead body.

I look at Harry who stands at the same spot, frozen, eyes wide that are pouring unstoppable tears, the gun still in his now shaking hands, pointing towards the spot where Robin stood seconds ago.

And that's when it hits me. Harry shot him. He killed Robin. My innocent Harry who cannot hurt a fly Killed a man.

For me.

Before I know what's happening, the police is bursting through the door. Robin's body is being pulled off of my body and I am being untied.

This is all over now. The thought makes me smile but it soon fades when I see Harry is being hand cuffed. He is being arrested.

What!? Why are they-but he saved me- he- NO!

"Wait! Why are you arresting him? He shot him to save me. He saved me, inspector!" I rush towards Harry.

"Yes sir. It was a defence, not an attack!" Liam states.

"You cannot arrest him! It wasn't his fault."

"He was going to kill Louis!"

"He was a criminal anyway!"

The boys point out different facts to save Harry but the police has different plans.

"Look I know you guys are his friends and don't want him behind the bars. Miss Calder had explained me on the phone how Robin had raped Harry and killed his boyfriend. But boys, we don't have proof. Harry's rape case was not filed. And Nick's murder and rape case file was close due to no proof. Now the only way to prove that Robin did it, was Confession. We could've made him confess but now we cannot because he's dead." The officer explains.

"Now what do we do? How can we save him?" I ask, totally broken.

"You cannot. He'll be charged for murder. But you guys can give your statements to the court. Tell them how you were kidnapped and Robin was about to kill you. That may decrease the time period of his imprisonment. Best of luck boys." He pats on our shoulders before leaving with Harry.

I dare to take a look at Harry as he is being pushed in the car. He still looks shocked. He looks at me through the window and I give him a small smile, silently telling him it will be okay.

It has to be okay. Right?