Chapter 19

[Louis]

The breakfast was amazing. We all talked and joked about everything and anything. Well... The only quiet person was Eleanor. But let's be honest. Is anyone here who gives a flying fuck about her?

*crickets chirping*

That's what I thought.

So, I come back in my room. My mind is quite fresh now. But there's still one thing on my mind. Harry. Right now everything about him confuses me.

Suddenly, I hear a loud thud from the backyard. So I look down the window to see what it is. I see Anne working at the outhouse. Maybe cleaning the trash.

"Hey Anne." I yell down at her.

Anne looks up at the window and smiles. "Oh! Louis. Did I disturb you with that noise. Sorry love, but the bag is quite heavy so... "

"Want some help?" I ask.

"If you don't mind.."

"I'm coming in a minute." I yell back before running downstairs.

I get out of the house and run towards the outhouse. Anne looks up at me and smiles.

"Okay hun, first of all, help me to place this bag in that corner. It's real big and heavy." She says pointing at the big bag.

"Well, why is it so big and heavy? What do you have in it?" I ask holding one side of the bag as Anne holds the other.

Suddenly, Anne's face turns very serious. She speaks in a slow, deep voice. "This bag is heavy.. 'Cause human bodies are quite heavy... aren't they?"

I swear, if this wasn't daytime, I would've shit my pants 'cause fuck, I'm holding the damn bag.

I panick, gulping very loudly and Anne bursts into laughter at my reaction.

"Oh my god! I got you so bad. Look at your face, you look so scared. I'm such a cool mom, aren't I?" She laughs hysterically while my cheeks redden in shame and embarrassment .

"Not you didn't get me!" You did. So fucking bad. "I wasn't scared." I fucking was. "I just acted, so you don't have to feel less cool." That's a lie, mother.

"Oh come on! It looked like you're gonna pee your pants kid." She says, still laughing at me.

"Okay! Shall we get the damn bag in the place?" I huff like a kid.

"Yeah, Yeah." She said moving the bag with me.

"But like for real, what actually is there in the bag?" I ask curiously.

"Not a dead Body at least."

"Anne!" I scold.

"Okay okay! It's just some of Harry's old stuff." She says, placing the bag in the corner. "I think some old books, clothes and maybe some of Nick's memories he don't wanna remember anymore." She shrugs.

"What do you mean? Nick is his boyfriend right?" I ask confused.

She looks at me briefly before replying.

"Nick was Harry's boyfriend, he died two years ago." She speaks solemnly.

To say I am shocked would be understatement. But wait! Hold up! Anne once said Harry changed two years ago. So.. It has to do something with Nick's death? Was it just that? Or is it just half of the story?

I open my mouth, about to question Anne to know more about it when Niall interrups us. "Hey Anne. Hey Loui- woah you've got quite a big yard Anne. Hey! Do you mind if we plan a bonfire night here?" He asks bouncing like an excited puppy.

"Oh! Not at all, darling. You guys are on a vacation here. I would, in fact, suggest you guys to do anything and everything to make it memorable." Anne says with a wide smile.

"Thank you so much, Anne." Niall screams and hugs Anne. Then he turns towards me.

"Hey Lou, come on get ready. Harry's driving us to the mall." He says.

"Why is he taking us to the mall?" I ask a bit confused as we hadn't planned it for today.

"He's taking us to mall to..... buy you some Victoria Secret lace panties!"

I almost chock up on my spit as Niall starts laughing at my reaction like crazy. Anne starts laughing too. But then she straightens up before saying "I don't think Harry would actually mind that." and walks away leaving me with Niall.

"Niall! Calm your tits already!" I say quite annoyed.

"S-sorry mate." No. He's not. He's still fucking laughing. "Actually It's Zayn. You know he's such a shopping queen right? So he made the plan. For his own good obviously. Bloody diva! But Harry didn't mind."

"Okay I'll go get ready." with that I run to my room to get ready. I hope this goes well. I don't want any drama today.

But obviously. Everything doesn't go just as you wish.

____________________

Vote and comment if you like.

♥️