Chapter 22

[Louis]

Harry doesn't say anything the whole ride back home which has me very worried. We had to make Niall drive us back as Harry is not in the state. El sat in the passenger seat while I stayed in the backseat with Harry, trying to calm him.

Harry didn't say a word, just glared in front of him, not anything in particular. That makes me real scared.

The moment we park the car at Harry's house, he jumps out of the car and slams open the front door. He punches the vase on the table and starts screaming like a madman.

"ANNE! ANNE!" He pulls the tablecloth harshly and throws it across the room.

"ANNE! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" Bang! The goes another vase. He starts punching the pictures on the wall and his knuckles start bleeding now but he doesn't seem to care.

"What happe-Jesus! Harry, what are you doing?!" Anne comes running and freezes looking at the mess.

Harry turns to her screaming at her face. "FUCKING IT UP! MESSING YOUR STUPID HOUSE!"

"What's wrong with you? Why are you doing this, Harry?" Anne asks, looking scared and worried.

"BECAUSE THIS IS HOW YOU AND THAT BASTARD FUCKED UP MY LIFE! Ruined it leaving me a complete mess." Harry says, starting angrily but then breaking into tears by the end of the sentence.

"Harry... " Anne whispers, eyes filling up with tears.

"I lost every thing. My happiness, my innocence, My mum, Nicky... All because of you... ALL FUCKING BECAUSE OF YOU!" He straightens up, raged all over again.

"ALL BLOODY BECAUSE OF YOU!" He screams and starts fliping the table and the chairs. "But not this time!" he stands in front of Anne again and speaks looking straight into her eyes.

"If he comes anywhere near my Louis, I'll burn down his entire world. He'll fucking regret his own living." He whispers to Anne in a low, dangerous voice.

With that he runs out of the house. I don't follow him. I think he needs some space and I can give him that. I kneel down to Anne who was crying on the floor, with her head in her hands.

"Anne." I say and help her up and make her sit on the couch. El and the boys joins us at the couch too and sit on the floor, in front of Anne. "Tell us Anne." Liam presses as softly as he can, without sounding demanding. "We really wanna help him now." Zayn adds and Anne nods before speaking up softly.

"I met this guy, Robin, online when I was in Doncaster. We met a few times. But it wasn't easy due to the distance. And that's why we moved here. He moved in with us in this house. Everything was going great. Or that's what I thought."

***
(Le Flashback)

[Third Person] (so you know the whole story and not just Anne's pov)

*Warning: Mention of rape.*

Harry enters the kitchen and sees his mum kissing Robin. He quickly turns around but Anne sees him. "Uh.. Harry,  love? You woke up early huh? But sorry darling, breakfast is not ready. How about I go grab some groceries so at least you get the lunch, and meanwhile you manage with cereals?" she said giving him an apologizing look.

"Yeah that's fine mum." Harry said fixing his flower crown and smiling at his mum.

"Okay then, hun. I'll be back soon, alright?" Anne said kissing Harry's cheek and taping his nose. Harry giggled at her.

"Oh don't hurry, darling," Robin spoke "In fact be a lil late so we could have some Daddy-Baby bonding time." He wrapped his arm around Harry's shoulder.

"Okay, hun be a good boy and obey him okay?" Anne said to Harry to which he just nodded smiling.

Anne thought of it as a great idea as she really wanted her boyfriend and son to get along good. And for Harry, he didn't mind it. Robin made his mum happy, which was enough for him to be happy as well. So he just looked up at Robin and smiled. He thought he might finally have someone to call daddy. If he only knew.

As soon as Anne left, Harry got himself a bowl of cereals. He sat down on the table eating his breakfast, completely oblivious to the the stare Robin was giving him as the milk ran down from his lips to his chin.

Harry was oblivious to Robin staring at his lips licking his own, oblivious to the dent in his pant, oblivious to his intention when he placed a hand on Harry's thigh. But he wasn't oblivious when the hand slid up to his crotch.

Harry abruptly got up and said "What are you doing, Robin?"

"Uh huh.. Daddy. Call me daddy, pretty boy. And what did your mum tell you? Be a good boy and obey me. Now you don't wanna disappoint your mumma, now do you?" Robin said with a smirk.

Harry shook his head "N-no."

"Good boy. Now do as I say. Obey me. You can do that, right baby?" He asked moving closer to Harry.

"Y-yes" Harry said, standing still. Not moving an inch.

"Yes what?" He asked kissing down Harry's neck.

"Y-yes d-da-daddy.." he stuttered, now tears rolling down his cheeks. Robin roughly pulls at his hair to tilt his head and get a better access to his neck. Harry's flower crown falls of his head in the process.

"Do you love daddy, baby?" Robin asks, now undressing Harry.

"Ye-yes daddy." He cries.

"Say it!" He ordered pulling down Harry's boxers.

"I love you, daddy."

And what happened next, not only ruined Harry's innocence but also his happiness and his future.

______________

Anne enter the house with grocery bags in her hands. She smiled when she saw Harry sitting on the couch with Robin watching TV.

"So how was the Daddy-baby bonding time?" She asked looking at Harry.

Harry looked at Robin who raised a questioning eyebrow at him.

"I love daddy." he said faking a smile at Anne.

"I'm so proud of you baby." Anne hugged Harry and taped his nose. But he didn't giggle. And she didn't notice. She just turned around and entered the kitchen.

"I love you too, baby." Robin said and looked around if Anne's watching before pecking his lips. He got up and walked to the kitchen, stepping on something on his way.

It was the flower crown that had fallen off and never again took back it's place on Harry's head.

(Fin du Flashback)

________________

Hi guys,

Im so sorry about the depressing flashback but it had to be done. If you ever feel your problems are big, just remember there are people out there who experience such things too.

Anyway, thoughts on the chapter?

Vote and comment if you like.

♥️