Chapter 24

[Louis]

"How did Nick die?"

Anne's face scrunches in a way that tells that she's trying to remember and then she looks down at us before speaking."It happened the next day of the incident. Nick was brutally raped and murdered is all I know. That day... I had Harry locked up in his room. I wanted him to realize that he's not free to do anything he wishes anymore. I was very mad at him. But when Fiona informed me about Nick, I let him out. I told him about his boyfriend... but he wasn't even surprised... as if he already knew... which was really strange. But he claimed that Robin did it and he needed to tell the police. I did not let him do it... 'cause I figured he was making things up as he was caught.. so I threatened to kick him out of the house if he tried to interact with police. That's it. Police never found the killer and the file was closed."

"Was it really Robin, though?" Liam asked.

"I don't know, Liam. I don't even know why I stopped him from telling the police. Maybe I wanted to teach him a lesson, make him realize his mistake." She looked guilty. "But now that I think about it, maybe Harry didn't knew what he was doing was wrong. He was young, naive and maybe he didn't understood. I should've forgiven him. He wouldn't have turned like this. Maybe I'm a bad parent." She cried while Niall and Liam shot up to the couch to comfort her.

To say I'm confused would be understatement. My mind is a mess right now. If Harry was attracted to Robin and had an affair with him, why would he blame him for Nick's death? And why would he be so afraid of him now? And if Harry hated Robin so much, why in hell was he in a relationship with him?

Only one person can clear my mind. Harry. What if what Anne said is just half of the story? What if It's a different story at Harry's part?

[Harry]

It's been an hour I'm sitting here, at Nick's grave. I come here every time I feel guilty for his death.

(Le Flashback)

"Hazzyyyy, you were suppose to meet me today." Nick pouted through the phone as he spoke to his boyfriend in a baby voice, which always made Harry giggle. But not this time.

"I know. But mom has me locked up in the room." Harry cried.

"Why would she do that? And why are you crying? Hazzy, are you alright?" Nick asked, confused.

"Nickky.... Mum.. Robi-" Harry stopped when he heard a doorbell ring through the phone.

"Oh. Hold on a sec, baby." Nick said.

"Okay.. " Harry could hear shufflings as Nick opened the door for someone.

"Robin? What are you doing here?" He heard his boyfriend say.

Harry's eyes widened in fear. What is Robin doing at Nick's? He thought.

"Just thought to meet my baby's boyfriend." Came the voice that Harry dreaded to hear.

"Nonono Nick! Kick him out! Don't let him in!" Harry screamed when he heard Robin's voice.

But then he realized Nick wasn't holding the phone near his ear, so he kept quiet and just listened.

"Oh. Uh. Sure. Come in."

"It's a beautiful house. So... How is your's and Harry's relationship?"

"Uh.. It's good. We're happy."

"Hmmm. Is it? So you give him a nice fuck huh?"

"Wha- uh.. N-no. We haven't... I mean... We've kissed but that's all."

"So you never fucked?"

"N-no."

"Would you want to?"

"Uh.. He's my boyfriend. So maybe in the future when we're both ready..."

"You won't."

"Why not..?"

"Cause he's mine!"

"W-what?!"

"He's mine, you lil fucker!"

"ROBIN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! STOP! MY PANTS! NOOOO.... please leave me.. Aaaaah.... STOOOP PLEASE... "

"That's what you get for thinking you can touch what's mine."

Harry cried as he kept listening to the cries and groans that were escaping from Nick. He knew Robin was hurting his boyfriend and he can do nothing. After a while of screaming and crying, Nick started talking again.

"R-robin!! Please... Y-you already r-raped me. P-please don't k-kill m- aahhh"

Harry froze at Nick's heartbreaking scream. He knew what happened, so he ran toward his bedroom door and starts banging.

"MOM! PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR! PLEASE MOM! MOOOOOM! OPPPEENN UUP! please.... " he slid down the door after an hour of banging and pleading, the didn't open. He felt worthless, he couldn't do anything to save his boyfriend.

(Fin du Flashback)

My ringing phone pulls me out of my horrible memory. I pull the phone out of my pocket and check the caller ID. Louis. Signing, I answer the phone.

"I know what happened." Is the first thing Louis says.

"I don't know what your talking about, Lou. Mind to explain?" I say, tiredly.

"Anne told us everything. About Robin, Nick's death... She told us Harry." His voice sounded desperate as he breathed harshly into the phone.

"So? Why did you call me if you know the whole story?" I say, a bit rudely.

"That's the thing, Harry. I don't know the whole story. I want to hear it from you before jumping to any conclusion. I trust you way too much to believe what Anne told us was the whole story. Please, Haz?" He pleads.

"Fine. We can meet up somewhere." I sigh.

"Home. Your home."

"Are you out of your minds? All the boys are present there. What will the-"

"Please, Hazza. Anne told the story to everyone. As much as I want to know the truth, I don't want others to misjudge you. Please they need to know or they'll live with just half of the story. And I don't want that."

"Okay I'll be there in thirty minutes."

________________

Vote and comment if you like please.

♥️