Chapter 8

[Louis]

"Fine" Harry gives in to our request of letting El and me stay in his old room. Yay!

You're still gonna stay with your girlfriend.

Way to kill the mood, Subby!

It would be so nice to stay in the room Harry used to live in. I know I've always been so mean to him when I knew he had a crush on me. But I never wanted to admit I liked him as well... because my crew was against the 'fag' or as they would say.

I never gave it away to them that I was bi, just to be in the cool crew.

Dumb ass!

I know.

But I did realize my mistake when I almost got arrested because of them.

I realised my friends are so nice, so innocent and they are never into bad stuff. They always led me to good things. I'm so grateful for having them in my life, they made me change.

Now they mean the world to me. I care for them more than anything. I won't say I love them the most after my family because I count them in my family. They are my brothers..... Except for Harry.

But I think it's too late now. It looks like he's being forced to have us here. Does he not like us anymore? But also... I have El. I don't wanna cheat on her. That would be so selfish of me. My mum raised me better than that.

But it's Harry...

I know... but I can't. I mean I could but I shouldn't, so I wouldn't.

But the good thing is... I'll be staying in Harry's old room. It has all the good memories of Harry. El promised him we won't touch anything. But... El promised, not Me.

Bitch!

Oops!

"Uh Louis?" I blink at Harry's deep, sexy, raspy and sexy voice. He's looking down at me. Oh my God! He was fooking shorter than me.
"Louis you okay?" he speaks again. He looks a bit uncomfortable.

"Yeah! Yeah! I'm okay. Don't worry about me Berry. " I say in a bit cheeky way but he still looks quite uninterested.

"I got no time to worry about you. You just spaced out and I wanted to warn you not to touch any of my stuff in the room. That's it." He says, quite rudely I must add.

He walks to the front door, he's probably going out somewhere to get away from us. He stops and looks back at me before stepping out the door. I think he realized his rudeness and now he'll apologize to me.

"And yeah... Avoid calling me those stupid nicknames. " he say in tone that breaks my heart and leaves.

Spoke to soon!

"I'm so sorry about him hun." Anne walks in the living room with a sad expression on her face.

"What's wrong with him, Anne?" She sighs but answers.

"He's changed. He's into bad stuff now. He roam around with wrong people to wrong places. He swears, drinks, even smokes, and I think he's into drugs too. He hooks up with random strangers like three or four times a week. He also cuts, I've seen marks on his wrist..." And she breaks down. I hold her while she cries in my arms.

"Anne, I know it breaks your heart to see him like this, mine too. But I'm sure he won't like the idea of you telling me everything about him."

"I know. And It's my fault he's like this. I've done a mistake and he won't forgive me. But you're his friend. Maybe you can bring him to forget the past and be back to his old self. " She looks at me with hope in her eyes and I can do do nothing but just nod.

Now I know there's a reason he became like this. There's a reason he's pushing us away. But no matter how much he pushes me away or act rude to me, I'm not gonna stop until he lets me in.

I really wanna fix the little, broken flower crown. And I will.

____________________

Awww lou is gonna fix Harry.

What do u think about the story so far?

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like.

♥️