Chapter 9

[Harry]

It's been two hours since I'm sitting in this park. Those children playing around look so happy like I once was. They're so innocent, unaware of the dark side of life. They have no fear of the past and worry of the future. I wish I could go back in time and change everything. But I can't.

My phone buzzes in my pocket. I check the caller ID only for it to display an unknown number. Confused, I answered the call.

"Hey Hottie!" A feminine voices calls from the other side. What the fuck!

"Who's this?" I ask impatiently.

"You guess, Gorgeous!" She says.

"Bitch?" I say, already annoyed of her.

"Haha! No. Try again, lovely."

"Slut?"

"No, sexy!"

"Whore?"

"Oh no, handsome. Eleanor."

"Same thing. My guesses were all correct." She's so fucking annoying.

"Oh come on! Where are you by the way? I miss you so much!" she says, faking baby voice.

"What's your damn problem bitch? First, you were about to call me hot the first time you met me, then you kiss my neck and now calling and talking shit to me! You have a boyfriend for that!" I say frustrated.

"Ooohh baby's noticing every move, huh?! How about we make some moves when you come hom-" she gets interrupted by another voice.

"El I- oh you talking to someone? Who's it babe?" Louis!

"Uh.. one of my friends. You want something?" She tells him with a nervous chuckle.

Why am I listening their conversation?

"No nothi- oh look! It's an old picture of Harry and us. He looked so cute and innocent with those flower crown! I miss him like that.. "

What! Are they in the room? And Louis thinks I was cute? I need help! I'm not breathing!

"He doesn't look any bad now Lou! Then he was cute, now he's hot! Isn't it?" she's such a whore I swear.

"Huh? Um.. um yeah... He looks really hot now.."
I can tell even he's taken aback by her statement, but HE THINKS IM HOT! DAMN!

"Lou you stink! Go have a shower please" she's trying to get rid of him. I hear an 'okay' from Lou and I hang up. I don't want her bullshit.

It's getting dark now, so I get up to head home. I take out a cigarette from my jacket and smoke while walking home.

As I finish my smoke I realize I'm standing in front of my house. God knows what's gonna happen in there. Thinking so, I open the door. But just after a few steps, I stop dead in my track.

I hear 'Anaconda' by Nicki Minaj playing on the speakers. Mum is laughing at the scene in front of her. Ziam are busy with each other on the couch. Niall is running around the hall with food in his hands and mouth. Eleanor is pretending to throw money at louis...

Who is currently on the table in the middle of the hall with his hands on his knees and a sexy smirk on his face, he is fucking twerking on the song. Is it wrong that I want to stand right behind him? I can't take my eyes off his ass which is constantly bouncing on the beat of the music.

"Harry!" El notices me first. I peel my eyes off Louis' ass when Ni stands right in front of me with food in his mouth. "Haye! whewahyu?" that makes me laugh. I swear he is the cutest peice of bread out there.

"Oh Ni! Swallow your food first, baby!" I coo and wait for him to swallow.

"H, come on. Join us." Lou says getting off the table. "Everyone's done the twerk. Mine was the last. But now you're here so It's your turn." he says smiling mischievously.

What!? Is he kidding me? It's not that I don't know how to twerk, I learnt it years ago. But I've never done it before in front of anyone.

Before I could say anything, Lou already starts pulling me towards the table. I try my hardest to not pay attention to the sparks due to our touching hands. "Louis I don't know how to twerk!" I lie.

"No probs, love. I'll teach you." he says climbing on the table. Love? "Come on haz. Climb up!" he says giving me his hand for support. I take his hand and climb up.

He stands right behind me, holding both my wrists in his smol hands from behind me. "Keep your hands on your knees like this.." He whispers in my ears making me shiver as he places my hands on my knees.

"Yeah. Now get this out in the air.. " he instructs slapping my butt. I bite my lip to hold in a moan and do as he says.

"Now shake it with the music." I start shaking my ass on the music. He stays standing behind me and accidentally, my ass rub against his crotch. "Fuck" I stop dead. Did he just moan?

I think he's drunk as I can see some bottles littered on the table near the couch. Yeah, definitely drunk.

"Come on, Haz. You're doing great. You have to do this for five full minutes. And then you're free." Liam cheers. To my surprise, Louis still hasn't moved. Okay then, don't move. You asked for it.

I start moving again and this time, I grind my ass on his crotch, purposely. I can feel him breathing heavy in my ear and Fuck, he gets hard against my butt.

Everyone is watching us but they are drunk enough to not care and forget till morning. Suddenly, Lou leaned forward grabbing my hips for support.

"Fuck.. Harry.. Yeahh.. Keep going.. You're doing great.. " he keeps moaning in my ear until Zayn interrupt us.

"Okay, Harry... You can get down now mate. Have some drinks with us. And Lou, you too. You haven't touched a single bottle yet."

What!? But I thought that he's behaving like this because he's drunk. So he's sober and still enjoyed my ass.

Oh my god! What the fuck does that mean?

____________________

Hey!!

Oooh Larry got a bit heated.

What do you think about the chapter?

What do you think about Eleanor's behavior towards harry?

What do you think about the larry twerk?

Please vote, comment and follow me if possible.

♥️