Prologue

They don't remember since when, but as long as they remember they have been friends.

The 'gang' of this five boys was almost unbreakable, they were all attached to their hips.

There was Harry - kind, loving, caring and all the qualities you'd find in a perfectly good boy. He was like the box of love. Yes, he got made fun of at school for his fashion sense, which was quite girly with those colorful clothes, flower crowns, painted nails and sometimes make-up on. But he never cared as his family and friends were very supporting and accepting, they always encouraged him to do what made him happy and be himself. His only problem was that he had major crush on his best friend, Louis.

Louis, on the other hand, knew very well about Harry's feelings and he may or may not even returned those but he chose to ignore them altogether because of his new crew of friends. He was always loud and mischievous, a box of danger who always managed to get the 'gang' in trouble, not too serious ofcourse. He was a nice and a caring boy who loved his friends and family more than anything and expressed his affection to them at every chance he got but that changed when he was about to turn thirteen. He had met this group of boys who led him to nothing but a wrong track. He would spend most of his time with his 'cool' crew cursing, playing around with girls and doing everything that would annoy the neighbours but was cool and fun to them. He also ditched Niall's birthday party for his crew.

Niall, being one of the most understanding and chill people, decided to ignore the pang of hurt in his chest and shake it off. Eventually, he made Louis pay and buy him a lot of food. Yes, food was the answer to everything related to Niall. He was the box of light that brightened everything around him. He wasn't the youngest of the 'gang' but he was treated like a baby by everyone. If he wanted food, he would just give puppy eyes and get it. If he wanted a favour, he would just pout and boys would be on thier knees ready to take the command. It was as if 'he see it, he like it, he want it, he get it!' He always managed to bring out the soft side of all the boys, even Zayn.

Zayn was like a mystery box and the other boys were convinced that either he was really good at hiding his emotions or he just didn't had any. But the later would always prove wrong when he would be around Liam. He would suddenly start smiling, laughing and even talking when he'd be around Liam.

Liam apparently, had a tiny bit crush on the mysterious boy and no one but Harry knew about it. Liam was the buff guy of them all with a calm yet intimidating personality. He was the box of power who had authority and responsiblity over the other. The boys would sometimes call him daddy for telling them what to do and what not to.

They were all different from each other yet they understand each other like no one else did. Maybe that's why it was so hard for Harry to move and leave them all behind.

He was fourteen when Anne told him the news. He was sad about it and he had called Niall so he could cry his heart out to the lad.

When Niall arrived, Harry was already sobbing and Niall did not hesitate to provide him a shoulder.

All the boys had come to say goodbye to Harry except for Louis and his absense had hurt Harry more than the 'moving' situation but he did get a text message from Louis that night.

Hey! Goodbye Harold. Would've showed up if did not got a date to go to. Hope we meet again in future!! - lou xx

Harry left for Cheshire without even seeing Louis in persons. He was not ready to see what life had in store for him, to see the turn of event that was waiting for him.

He was not ready for the Change.

____________________

Hey!!!!

This is my first ever fic (that have been editted). Please vote if u like.

And let me know what u don't like so I can try hard (please don't. Im not going to edit it again).

I need followers so plz follow me.

♥️