Chapter 31

[Harry]

After I bring a shirt for Louis we sit to have our breakfast with everyone, just talking and joking around.

We then discuss the plan for today, mum advising us the places we could visit. After a lot of discussion we end up deciding to visit the Boundary Park.

Everyone goes up to their rooms to get ready but when I was about to leave the kitchen I feel someone grabbed my hand. I turned around and face to face with Eleanor.

"What do you want?" I ask, rather annoyed.

"Nothing. I just... wanted to apologize?" She fiddled with her fingers.

"Oh. Is it?" I raise an eyebrow and cross my arms over my chest.

"Yeah... I know I've annoyed the hell out of you this past week. And I'm really sorry... when I saw you two this morning, I realized my mistake. You two are too cute together for some third person to ruin it." She says, looking at the floor, ashamed.

"It's okay, El. I'm glad you realized your mistake. I just hope it stays this way and you'll definitely find someone who would truly love you." I smile genuinely at her, showing I truly meant my words. 

"Thank you, Harry." She smiles a sweet and the most beautiful smile I've ever seen on her.

I go up to my room to get ready when an idea pops up in my mind. I quickly run into the bathroom and stand in front of the mirror. I then slowly and carefully remove all my piercings, noticing my face look a bit different without those snake bites... maybe I look a bit younger. I then get out of the bathroom and walk in the closet searching for something in specific. When I find it, I come out of the closet. Yup! I come out of the closet. I put on my regular black skinny jeans with a white semi see through T-shirt. I then wear what I was searching for in the closet. A red check shirt. Then I decide to settle my curls with a bandanna. But when I pick up my black bandanna, I let out an unsatisfied grunt. I throw that on the floor and search through my drawers. I smile wide when I find another bandanna. A floral printed one to be specific. I tie the bandanna around my mop of curls and settle them. I walk around the bed and find my worn out dark brown boots and put them on quickly. When I stand in front of the full sized mirror, I smile taking in my appearance.

I am about to leave the room when someone knocks on the door

I am about to leave the room when someone knocks on the door. I let out a small 'come in' and look at myself for the last time in the mirror.

After the door opens, I hear a loud gasp. I turn to look at the person at my door and gasp as well. We look at each other with wide eyes before speaking at the same time.

"Wow!" We both breath out.

Louis stares at me with eyes and mouth wide open. Off course I knew he'd be shocked of my appearance but I didn't knew I'd be shocked by his appearance as well.

There he stands with a floral printed sweater which I think was once mine, and an artificial flower crown which definitely was once mine. He looks so fucking cute.

"You look

"You look... Good." He says as he walks closer.

"You look better." I state and walk closer to him as well.

"And we together look the Best." He says, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"The best." I smile and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Colours and flowers look really nice on you." He says, inspecting my bandanna. "I'm glad they are back in your life."

"You brought the colours and flowers back in my life." And I kiss him.

The kiss was slow and passionate, just full of love and adoration. I was the one to break the kiss, for air obviously.

"You look good in my clothes and crown. I'm looking forward to seeing you more in my clothes." I smile before kissing the top of his botton nose.

"Thank you very much. And there are a bunch of your clothes in the room I'm staying. I hope it won't worry you if they somehow disappear when I leave for Doncaster." He says with a cheeky smile.

"Sneaky bastard. I won't worry if I get a picture of them whenever they meet your sexy li'l body." I say, leaning down to bite his earlobe very gently.

"Off course." He promise, kissing my nose. "You look cute without your piercings by the way."

"Heyyy! I'm not cute. I'm hot and dangerous." I pout like a little kid.

"You're cute as a button, love." He laughs, poking my lips. "And just a friendly reminder that it was you, Mr. Dangerous, who tripped over a puppy and apologized to it." He laughs harder.

I can't help but fond over the amazing person in front of me. How beautiful he looks when he smiled so wide creating the crinkles by his eyes, the cute freckles on his cheeks and nose that were only visible if you're as close to his face as me right now.

Suddenly he stops laughing and looks at me. "What?" He asks, confused.

"You're beautiful." I say, pecking his lips.

"And your gorgeous, Haz." He says, blushing may I add. Gosh! I'm so lucky to have him. All mine.

After our cute little moment of admiring each other, we head downstairs. Again, we decide to take mum's truck. Everyone compliments our new looks and mum even kissed my cheek and also shed a tear claiming she was happy about my change this time. Right now everything was perfect. Everyone was happy and joyful.

But something in the pit of my stomach told me it wasn't going to last long. And suddenly I did not have a very good feeling about this day. I have an intuition that something bad was gonna happen.

But every intuition doesn't need to be correct... Right?