Chapter 5

[Harry]

What! Did I heard that right or Zayn really just called Liam beautiful?

I mean.. Liam did tell me that he had a huge on Zayn, he always thought he was cool, but didn't had the balls to actually ask him out.

But did Zayn liked him too? Well, I wouldn't know as he wasn't my best friend but Louis'. So I didn't knew much about him, other than the official relationships he's been in.

So did they both grew a pair and got together after so many years? C.U.T.E.

I snicker at the thought and get up to walk to the boys but almost freeze when I see him.... Louis.

He has those feathered brown hairs that are swept to a side so he could see, his eyes... Omg! They are sooo pretty. They are just so blue like always but they a bit brighter I guess. They are staring right into my green ones and Oh! My, my! My inner godess drool and I almost forgot how to breath. All his baby fats is gone and his cheekbones are more prominent now and so sharp that they could cut though my heart. And his lips are as sinful and inviting as always. He is wearing a striped T-shirt and red chinos. His signature look.

Gosh! He looks so gorgeous.

There's a wall beside him. I could pin him to the wall and do everything I ever wanted to. I could kiss the life out of him, mark all over his neck and collarbones and make him all mine. I could senselessly fu-

My wild thoughts get interrupted by Niall speaking up. "What's so funny, dude?" He makes the confused face that melts my heart in awe and I fall into a puddle of fond. He's still my adorable leprechaun.

"Dude? Didn't You always called me Hazza, Ni?" I say pouting at him and placing a hand on my heart, pretending to be hurt.

[Louis]

When he got up and turned to us, all I could see was his eyes. They are green. Like... like piercing green. The brightest green I've ever locked a stare with. They are gorgeous but held some kind of darkness behind them.

Is there anything about this boy you don't find gorgeous? My subconscious scolds me.

Though his eyes are undeniably beautiful, they look awfully familiar. They were looking right into my blue ones. I shiver under his stare and break the eye contact, letting my eyes travel lower. Then I see it... A hicky.

Shit! Is he taken? Does he already has someone?

Yes. Just like you do, you idiot! My subconscious glares at me.

She's right though. Why am I disappointed to know he's taken? I have a girlfriend for God's sake! Just then Niall speaks, pulling me out of my trance where my subconscious was throwing daggers at me.

"What's so funny dude?" He asked confused to the guy...Mr. Sexy.

Of fucking course! My subconscious rolls her eyes.

"Dude? Didn't you always called me Hazza, Ni?"

Oh my god! His voice! His voice is so deep, raspy, slow, beautiful..... Sexy..

Wait! What?

Did he just say Hazza? As in... Harry?

"Harry!" Zayn squealed. Woah! Never knew he had it in him. "Harry, is that you? Oh my god! What happened to you? You changed so much!"

"No! You're not Harry!" Niall speaks with wide eyes, as if he's scared of Harry. "What did you do to him? Did you kidnap him? Killed him? Or did you eat him?" Niall asked, earning a smack at the back of his head by Zayn.

Jeez, Niall! Why am I even friend with him? He's can be stupid sometimes. But he's so cute and adorable when he's confused.

"What? Shut up Irish!" Liam scolds Niall and then turns to Harry.

"Harry, what happened? Like you were the most girliest boy I had ever seen with those flower crowns and the most colorful girly clothes... Innit Louis?" He asks looking at me.

Everyone looks at me expecting an answer.

"y-yeah... I-I m-mean you look d-different n-now... Y-you.. T-tattoos... Piercings... All b-black." I stutter! 

Fuck me!

"Yeah.. I had to change. People change with time don't they?" He speaks... So slow and deep.

I wonder how it would sound like when he'd moan.

Just then we hear a girly scream that interrupts us all. The boys roll their eyes as they recognize the voice but had temporarily forgotten about... Including me.

Oops!

____________________

Hi!!

Yup I know exactly what I did!

So what do you think of the story so far? Let me know..

And please vote and comment if you like.

♥️