Chapter 34

"The court has found accused Harry Styles, guilty for murdering Robin Twist. But looking at the circumstances that Robin Twist had Kidnapped and attempted to kill Louis Tomlinson while Harry, in order to save his friend-"

"Boyfriend!" Louis stands up and then blushes as all the heads turn towards him.

"Mr. Tomlinson, silence please." The judge requests and Louis nods before sitting down.

"So, Harry Styles in order to save Mr. Tomlinson his...  boyfriend, shot Robin Twist. The court has come to the conclusion that the assassination was unintentional. So the court would be granting a concession on the time period of the sentence for Mr. Styles."

Everyone in the courtroom held their breathe to hear what the judge had decided for the sentence. Louis was now full on sobbing because he knows, no matter for how long, Harry still will be sentenced and he don't want that. He don't want Harry to go to jail.

"The court charges Mr. Harry Styles for an unintentional murder of Mr. Robin Twist. He will be sentenced to five years of imprisonment." The judge announces.

The guards take Harry out of the courtroom while Anne, Eleanor and the boys follow them.

"Excuse me inspector. Can we have a moment with him?" Anne cries and wipes the tears off of her face with the scarf around her neck.

"Sure." The officer nods and moves aside so Harry was in view to Anne. He looked like a mess with his eyes swollen and rims red. He has bags under his eyes and he looks paler than ever.

"I'm sorry, mum. I couldn't be a good son. They'll call you the mother of a murderer. I'm so sorry." Harry cries hugging Anne, breaking down in his mother's arms after years.

"It's okay baby. I don't care what they say. I'm proud of what you did. That bastard deserved it. But you didn't. Just.... Just stay strong okay. I'll visit." Anne kisses his head and steps aside.

Zayn, Liam, Niall and Eleanor are quick to pull him into a bone crushing group hug, all of them sobbing.

"Stay strong mate. We'll visit whenever possible. And when you are released, we'll throw a grand party." Liam laughs a teary laugh.

"Yeah sure." Harry nods. He turns to Louis who's looking at him with tears in his eyes.

"Lou..." He says softly, tilting his head as he couldn't open his arms due to the handcuffs. But he raises his arms and that is quite enough for Louis to embrace himself in the warmth and cry in the crook of his neck. Harry lowers his arms so they are now wrapped around Louis.

"It's all my fault, Harry. You did it for me and look I'm all free and you're..." He bursts into a new set of tears.

"Shh.. It's okay, baby. It's not your fault, don't beat yourself up. I'm fine, I'll be free soon. These cuffs will be gone soon, too." The taller boy coos as Louis cries for some minutes before pulling back.

"At least that's not how I imagined to handcuff you." He jokes to lighten the mood, which he successfully does.

"Lou, you kinky bastard!" Harry laughs and hits him lightly on the arm. They stare at each other for a moment before Harry speaks again. "It's not your fault, baby. It's not anyone's fault. Maybe there's... Fault in our Stars."

"Shut up, you sap!" Now it's Louis' turn to hit him on the arm. "I'll visit." He promises and goes to kiss him.

"Don't." Harry pulls away before Louis' lips could touch his.

"Huh?" The shorter one askes, confused.

Harry sighs. "Lou, I know you love me. And I love you too, Lou. A lot. But... five years is not a short time. Don't be a loner waiting for a criminal. Move on love. And don't visit me, that will help you." Harry says, tears running down his face.

"But Harry, I love you. Don't do that. I'll come. I'll vis-" Louis cries, holding Harry's face in desperation.

"Shh. You won't. And even if you do, I won't come to meet you. If you really love me, Lou, just move on, darling. Please." He says, cupping his cheeks.

"I really, really do love you Haz. And I'll prove it." Louis promises, looking into his green eyes that he won't be seeing for five years now.

"Do I... at least get a goodbye kiss, Haz?.... Please."

Harry smiles and connects their lips. The kiss is slow and passionate. They can taste the salty liquid on their lips but they don't care because they don't have much time to do so.

"Goodbye, Louis." He says as he pulls away.

"I love you, Haz." He Doesn't say goodbye, he doesn't want to.

"I love you more." He pecks Louis' lips one last time.

That's it. Harry is taken away to the prison then, and Louis, well he is free but he still was a prisoner...

Prisoner of love.