Chapter 21

[Louis]

After his speech Harry got out of the car like nothing happened. Now we are in the mall doing some window shopping.

"Let's go in the Gucci store." Niall says, already stepping inside. We already lost Zayn. When he starts shopping, no one can stop him.

"Hey lou, how does this look?" Harry asks wearing a black leather jacket.

"Fits you good

"Fits you good." I'm not drooling I swear.

"I once saw Drake wearing the same one." He says with a smug smile.

"You should by buy it then." I say slowly. Still not drooling I promise.

"Definitely. It looks hot on you. Must buy it." Someone says from behind me.

I turn around to see a worker, totally, TOTALLY drooling over Harry. My Harry. How dare he!?

I  wrap my arms around Harry's waist and say "Yeah. I was thinking the same thing. I'm definitely gonna buy it for my HOT boyfriend here." Giving him the coldest glare.

"Yeah sure.. " with that he goes on with his own business.

I look up to Harry to find him already looking at me. I make the most innocent face like I just fell from heaven before speaking.

"What? I was just saving you."

"My knight in shining armour I see." I just smirk at his comment. Then he speaks again.

"But I didn't mind him flirting with me actually. He's  kinda cute though." He says staring at the worker who is now at a counter making receipts. Definitely checking him out.

I am about to explode in jealousy when I catch him looking at me from the corner of his eyes, saying "He is cute, isn't he?"

"I'm cuter." I huff crossing my arms over my chest. He smirks at my reaction.

Then he leans down. "The cutest." He says before kissing my nose and walking away to check other stuff, leaving me frozen at the spot, smiling like an idiot with the reddest cheeks ever.

"You're coming or not Mr. Cutie?" Harry yells with the jacket in his hands "I'm buying this." He says walking towards the counter to pay.

I turn around as I feel someone staring at me, to see an old (not too old) man staring from behind a rack with a smirk on his face.

His stare makes me very uncomfortable so I run to Harry who is at the counter and wrap both my hands around his arm.

"Hey hey! Lou, you okay?" Harry asks now wrapping his other arm around me and holding me close.

I turn to see the the man, who's not there anymore. So I just hold Harry more tightly, hiding my face in his chest saying "Are you done?  can we leave?"