Chapter 7

[Harry]

I'm still here on the couch while the others are choosing their rooms.

"So It's decided." Suddenly Anne's voice booms in the living room out of no where. "Louis and Eleanor are taking the room left to Harry's, Liam and Zayn are taking the room right to Harry's and Niall you will be taking the room downstairs." She claps her hand excitedly.

"Why is Niall taking the room downstairs?" Eleanor asks in an extremely high pitched and annoying voice.

"To stay close to the kitchen." Niall answers, stuffing his face with some cookies.

"And away from you." Zayn adds, receiving a warning glare from Liam to which he just rolls his eyes and makes a kissy face at him.

"But Anne?" I call her, making everyone turn their heads towards me, furrowing their eyebrows.

"Yes, Harry?"

"We have like four rooms downstairs. So why are you giving them the rooms near mine?" I asked annoyed.

I don't wanna hear those couples fucking in the rooms. Ziam are gonna frustrate me because I can't do the same with Louis. While Elounor will simply hurt me because it would be El having my Lou and not me.

What? I like using ship names. Saying one name is better than saying two. Don't judge me.

"Harry!" Louis' sweet voice fill my ears making my heard melt into a puddle and suddenly, I realise I didn't even hear what he said.

"Uh sorry what were you saying?" I say scratching the back of my neck.

"I was saying, is it a problem if we take the room upstairs? I mean.. we really liked that room. It got some of old you vibes." He speaks slowly and gently, making me bite my bottom lip and tug at my lip ring.

"'Cause that was my room three years ago. It has those colourful walls, flower vases and curtains, my old colourful clothes are still there. So basically I don't want you guys there." I try to reason. Lame one, I know.

"Don't worry Harry, we won't touch any of your stuff. I promise." El says in the same annoying tone, making me want to slap her in the face but obviously, I would never. I respek wahmen.

"But -" Lou cut me off

"Oh come on haz. I really like your old style so I really liked that room. Please.... " No! He's giving me those puppy eyes and pouty face! Don't do that to me!

"Fine." I huffed.

Come on, dammit! I want to stay mad at you and ignore you for god sake. Can't you just let me do it. My stupid little heart always keep falling for it. What the actual duck? Quack my life!

"Oh thank you so much, haz!" El screeches before wrapping her arms around my neck and hugging me, with her face in the crook of my neck.

Who the fuck gave her the rights to call me that? Girl! All the rights are reserved!

I can swear on Louis' sass and ass and even my damn life, this bitch just just fucking kissed my neck.

Ew ew ew ewwww! I'll have to shower again!

"Thank you for being so generous." she say against my skin and I can feel her smirking on my neck.

She pulls back and smirks again. That smirk would've been seductive if I didn't found her so damn annoying.

I shift my gaze to Louis, who is zoned out and lost in his own world. He's not even paying attention to his bitchy girlfriend.

But what amuses me is that Lou is staring in front but he's not looking there, like he's staring into space. He has a slight smile on his face, his blue eyes are sparkling with happiness. I wonder what he's thinking...

____________________

Short chapter, I know! But please 🐻 with me!

Thoughts on the story so far?

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like.

♥️