Chapter 4

[Third person]

Anne goes to open the door with a frown on her face at first, because she is so done with Harry's behavior with her. She loves him more than anything in the world but it hurts a mother when her son tell her or acts like he does not love her back or worst, hates her.

She tries to shake her sadness off and putting on a smile before opening the door for her new guests. At the door stood four lovely boys. Boys she has adored and loved like her own sons since they all were in diapers. They all had smiles on their faces, which atomatically brought a grin on her face.

"Hello boys! How are you all?" She says enthusiastically. But her eyes grow wide when she takes a proper look at all the boys. "Oh my god, you all have grown so much! You all have gotten taller than me.." She pouts and then smirks. "..well, except for Louis." Anne jokes, making Louis pout and roll his eyes.
Yet he was the first one to speak "Well, how sweet of you Anne. And we're cool by the way! I see, just like my mother, you're growing more beautiful by time...and embarrassing as well."

"Oh Shut it, boy! You know you secretly love me." Anne pout and Louis smiled while nodding in agreement and kissing her on the cheek. "Come in boys, make yourselves at home. This is your house for three weeks now."

[Harry]

What?! Did he just compliment Anne? And joked with her? Louis... The Louis Tomlinson complimenting someone other than himself?

Wow! That's new.

But I'm jealous of that woman now. She just got called beautiful by Louis and let's not forget about the kiss her cheek received. Lucky cheek.

I wish I were Anne...

Shut the fuck up Harry! You are going crazy. You want to be a woman for him now? I thought you didn't care anymore?

My inner goddess scolds me.

Yeah right... I don't care anymore.

[Louis]

We all follow Anne and walk into the big house. It looks beautiful, clean and cozy. Just like their old house use to be. It always smelt amazing, giving off the welcoming feeling. It felt like...home.

The walls are a light shade of Beige with light brown curtains, there sre colorful vases on the table and stands with beautiful flowers, a black wooden table with a crystal center piece sitting on the top, a beautiful couch with...... a tall guy sitting on it?

Wait...Who's this guy? He's tall, like really tall and has long, brown, curly hairs, which are tied in a bandana. Probably to keep them in place and out of his eyes. Jeez! can I touch and run my fingers through them?

Shut up, Louis!

I let my eyes wander lower as he's facing away from me, not letting me see his face. I think he has tattoos on his arms 'cause I can see them peeking from under the sleeves of the black leather jacket he's wearing. Gosh! Can I trace them?

Shut it, Louis!

I can see some tattoos on his neck... So, do they continue on the chest? Would I get to see them? I wonder how he would look shirtless..

Oh my GOD! Shut up, Louis!

O. M. G. He has piercings...now, that's hot.I can clearly see the one on his eyebrow. Oh my! He also has one on his lip. And oh, wow, woah! one on the tip of his tongue. He just licked his lips, showing it off.  Those metals would take me places if he kisses me with those.

Shut the fuck up, Louis! Why the hell would a random and extremely attractive guy, just come up and kiss you, Idiot!

I pout at my subconscious and look back at the guy who is staring at the t.v, watching... What?! SpongeBob? Punk like him watching-

"I know he's handsome and all that, Lou. But stop being so obvious." Niall whispers in my ear, pulling me out of my fantasy land.

"Who is he? I don't remember Harry having a brother or something?" I whisper back to which he just shrugs and walks away.

Just then Liam speaks. "Anne, this house is just like I remember the old one... Beautiful."

"Just Like you." Zayn piped in. I think there's something going on between them. I can swear I saw liam blush.

Just then the guy on the couch snickers. Along with others, I turn to look at him as he gets up of the couch and walks toward us.

Oh my!

____________________

Hey!!

How do you feel about this chapter?

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like.

♥️