[49] PREFERENCE

f i n a l

archie: when it was your last time meeting archie, the two of you decided to stay inside and write music, laughing at everything together.

betty: when it was your last meeting betty, the two of you decided to take a walk outside and admire the beauty of the outdoors together as you talked about the past events of riverdale.

veronica: when it was your last time meeting veronica, the two of you decided to go on a last shopping trip together. you picked out outfits for each other and had a good time.

jughead: when it was your last time meeting jughead, the two of you decided to go to pops to eat burgers and share a milkshake. the two of reminisced moments from your friendship/relationship.

cheryl: when it was you last time meeting cheryl, the two of you decided to stay at her house while she got an amazing feast for two made. the two of you ate delicious food and talked about the future.

kevin: when it was your last time meeting up, the two of you decided to watch a movie together in the cinema. you guys enjoyed the last few moments as you shared some popcorn.

toni: when it was your last time meeting toni, the two of you decided to stay outside in the sun and have some cold drink. getting a tan as you talked about the future.

sweet pea: when it was your last time meeting sweet pea, the two of you decided to go to a fancy restaurant and eat the best food together while you reminisced about the past.

reggie: when it was your last time meeting reggie, the two of you decided to take a road trip. you stopped at little cafes on the way and blasted music with the windows down.

josie: when it was your last time meeting josie, the two of you decided to stay after school for a few hours. you played with the musical instruments, sang songs together and talked about the future.