[35] PREFERENCE

s l e e p o v e r

archie - when you and archie are having a sleepover, you are mostly playing board games the whole time. it's always a big competition between you two to win and get the prize which is most likely a piece of chocolate.

betty - when you and betty are having a sleepover, you mostly talk the whole time about whatever you can. usually you both are sitting up on the bed and he conversations never get dull as you too keep on laughing and chatting.

veronica - when you and veronica are having a sleepover, you guys watch movies and tv shows. the two of you get comfortable on the bed with snacks like popcorn and drinks so it's like you're at the cinema, and watch while commenting through the whole thing.

jughead - when you and jughead are having a sleepover, you two mostly eat. it's sorta like a mukkbang but without the camera, and you order everything from pizza over to chicken wings and burgers. surprisingly, you guys manage to eat it all too.

cheryl - when you and cheryl are having a sleepover, the two of go out shopping. cheryl couldn't resist being home all day doing nothing so she decides to take you both on a shopping trip to look at clothes and buy them, the two of you have loads of fun trying on outfits.

kevin - when you and kevin are having a sleepover, you like to sit on your phones and scroll through social media, showing each other pictures of things you like such as pets, food and beauty and fantasising about what it would be like to have them.

toni - when you and toni are having a sleepover, you both like to go outside and walk about. it's usually night when you do this and it really wakes the two of you up from the fresh air as you point at places the you want to go to or have been to.

josie - when you and josie are having a sleepover, you both rock out to music. you sing your favourite songs, dance and even play instruments like the piano, drums and guitar. you usually get shouted at by her mum though for being too loud.

sweet pea - when you and sweet pea are having a sleepover, you both like to go out for a ride on his motorcycle and wind up at school, sneaking in and trashing everything about, there's no camera so who knows it's gonna be you?

( hey guys thank you so much for over 10k i would've never thought that i would get a book with this many reads because i always end up deleting them, but anyway thanks a lot. )