[48] REGGIE

w a l k

it was a dark night in riverdale, you were taking a walk around the place to clear your head from thoughts you've been having lately.

the wind was subtle but the moon was bright, the street lights were flickering slightly as the road started to get more deserted as you continue walking.

"what a pretty girl like you doing all alone?" you recognise that voice from anywhere. when you turn around you see reggie a small smirk on his face but when he realises it you his smile drops. "oh."

"not so pretty now, huh?" you reply, rolling your eyes and starting to walk away.

"no, no, no. it's just i haven't seen you in so long." he runs up behind you to try and catch up. you and reggie dated for about six months before he decided to call things off because the "feelings" had disappeared.

"there's a reason for that."

"i know."

the two of you walk in silence for a few moments, just thinking about each other and how happy the two of you used to be. "look, your probably still mad at me but i was wondering if you'd give me a second chance, and we could probably work things out."

"what have your feelings magically reappeared?" you stop walking and stare at him, he shakes his head, "then what?"

"i just love seeing you happy, and you've been sad for these couple of months. everybody's been saying after we broke up you've been acting differently and i'm just worried."

"so you want to date me because your worried i'll kill myself."

"i want to date you because i still love you." he finally admits, a smirk appears on your face and you pull him into a hug.