[15] BETTY

s h o p p i n g

"let's go here first." betty takes your arm drags you into one of the many clothing stores at your local mall.

today was the day you both said that it was time for a break from the world and drama going on in riverdale at the moment and we should just relax and go shopping.

betty always has a secret admiration for cute clothes and style, but she rarely shows it because of school.

a few weeks ago you had a party for your (your age) birthday and invited a few of your close friends, betty was one of them and just saying she was the most flattering and eye catching out of you all.

betty continues dragging you to the back of the store where she claims all the "cutsie" outfits are.

"y/n, don't you think this would look great on you?" betty turns around and holds up a blue knee length dress with sequences around the waist line. it was definitely more of a party outfit than casual.

"hm, i don't know betty. i don't think i'm ever going to wear that." you gave her a small smile in hopes that she understands and she pulls her lips into a straight line.

you both said that you'll pick outfits for each other, not necessarily our own tastes but a little bit of both.

"betty what about this?" you hold up a light pink sweater and she nods her head, smiling. you drop it into the basket which was only full of things you had chosen so far, you're really picky with clothes.

"ugh," betty's shoulders drop and she turns around to face you, her facial features were turned down.

"what is it?" you ask as you walk up next to her.

"at least a give me a hint of what type of clothes you like, everything i pick out you keep rejecting!" betty huffs in frustration and you pat her back.

"look betty, lets see i like.." you turn to face the clothing racks but your voice trails off when you catch a few black pairs of lingerie hanging in another aisle.

betty catches onto your gaze and you see her smirk from the corner of your eyes, your face flushes.

"so that's the type of clothing you like? come one let's go."