[19] SWEET PEA

d r u n k
( warning: alcohol use )

you looked around the building which was currently full of the sound of serpents shouts, laughter and chatter.

you tried to look as small as possible as you retreated to the corner of the room unnoticed by everyone, you just wanted some time to yourself for the afternoon but of course the serpents were all invited to the local bar to have a chat.

looking over at your friends: jughead and toni who were happily talking about who knows what you feel envy and sadness (envy for not having any attention like them and sadness because of your unsociable mood)

"feeling bored?" a deep voice says from beside you, you shrug and take a sip of your soft drink, not alcohol. he chuckles and that's when you look over at him, seeing his tall body and ebony coloured hair swept across his forehead.

"who are you?" you blurt out accidentally, you weren't really focusing on your words but more on his looks.

"sweet pea," he runs a hand through his hair. "and you?"

"y/n." you reply and he nods his head, your gaze traveling towards jughead and toni again, he seems to notice this.

"feeling jealous of toni and jughead huh?" he laughs a little and you raise an eyebrow at him in confusion, "don't worry toni likes girls."

you feel your cheeks heat up and your jaw drop, your eyes narrowing at sweet pea. "what the fu- no i didn't mean, ugh." you burry your face into your hands to avoid any more embarrassment.

"haha, it's okay. pretty cute." your cheeks heat up even more at his response and now your afraid to lift up your face. when you finally do you see him peering over at your cup, "don't you want some alcohol? something a little stronger?"

"no i'm fine." you give him a small smile and finish the rest of your drink, placing the cup down on a small corner table.

he lifts the cup back up, "no your not." he chucks it into the bin and walks over to the bartender. you stay in the same position as you watch him walk back with a couple of shots in his hands. "here."

"i'm not taking that." you reject the shot glass that he was holding out to you, you eye the liquid inside the cup jiggle a little and gulp, thinking through once more. "on second thought.."

you take the glass from him and the two of you down the tequila at the same time. you feel the burning sensation travel down your throat and it hurt but didn't stop you from wanting more.

he grabs your hand and starts taking you to the bar, "let's get drunk."