[20] PREFERENCE

f o o d

archie - you and archie love having pizza together. it's a meal the two of you always resort to when your hungry, no matter what time it is you and archie love pizza. archie usually goes for pepperoni and you go for your favourite toppings.

betty - you and betty love having ice cream together. whenever the two of you go out shopping or on a walk you always end up getting ice cream. betty likes getting a cone with banana flavoured ice cream while you get your favourite type of ice cream.

veronica - since veronica's more of a healthy type she would go for an egg salad sandwich which luckily, you loved too. the two of you would only have this certain sandwich when visiting a certain cafe in riverdale.

jughead - you and jughead love going to pops to have burgers with fries and a strawberry milkshake, it was your iconic meal. you two would at least meet up in pops once a week to have this meal the two of you really loved.

cheryl - cheryl has an elegant and clean side to her so she didn't ever imagine her self eating pasta indulged in mozzarella cheese, but when you made her try this she fell in love with it. whenever you meet her the two of you always go for some homemade cheese macaroni.

kevin - you and kevin like meeting up at pops to have the biggest sundaes pop tate can make. it always ends up in a companion to see who can eat the whole thing first and by the end of this the two of you are walking out pops with a belly full of sugar.

toni - once she invited you over to her house and her grandpa had made his homemade apple pie that was his traditional dish. when you tried this you feel in love with the taste of it and whenever you go round to her house there's always apple pie for the two of you to devour.

josie - you and josie love having a nice glass of ice cold lemonade together. it refreshes the two of you so she can get back to her singing in the band quickly and you can go back to living a stressful life in riverdale.

sweet pea - you and sweet pea love getting hot dogs together. there's a stand that sells hot dogs not far from riverdale high school and this is where you and sweet pea always go together after school on a friday to get hot dogs. he prefers mustards while you prefer what you like.

( thank you for 3k <3 )