[16] VERONICA

b i r t h d a y

"shh." you say to archie and he stops rambling to jughead and betty about something at school.

you shake your head at him and adjust the party hat on his head, telling him once again to be quiet and wait for veronica.

it was veronica's birthday today and you and the guys had thrown a surprise party for her, you were currently waiting outside her house behind a few bushes and trees.

betty and jughead were holding some party poppers while you and archie were handling some balloons, all of you also had a party hat on your heads.

jughead looks down at his watch, "she should be coming any minute now."

the 4 of you wait for a couple more minutes before seeing veronica walking down the street wearing a white knee length dress and her designer bag.

as she gets closer to the house and start walking up the path leading to the front door you being your countdown.

"3..2..1.. surprise!" you all shout, jumping up at her. you all let the balloons go into the air and pull the party poppers.

"happy birthday, roni." you place a party hat on the slightly scared and surprised veronica, she laughs and gives you a hug.

"aww." she lets you go and continues hugging the rest of the guys, "thank you all so much."

"there's more inside, this was just the beginning." archie says, pointing towards the front of her house indicating where it all is held.

"and.." betty carries on with a big grin on her face, "we invited all of your friends over too."

"including us," jughead continues, "pfft." he makes a fake face of disgust towards betty and you all laugh.

"so, miss lodge." veronica looks over at you and you smirk, "ready to go inside?"

( 2k!! thank you sm <3 )