[31] ARCHIE, JUGHEAD, BETTY & VERONICA

e n v i o u s

you watched them from afar, arms crossed as you glare at each and every one of them, having the urge to so badly to rip them all apart from each other.

you had always had a deep hatred for archie, betty, jughead and veronica and it would be a dream come true for you if they all weren't friends any more but they practically stuck to each other's sides like glue.

they didn't know you despised them, and that's good because they can trust you without thinking your going to break up their relationships, which is 100% what you were going to do.

your arms fall to your sides as you plaster on the best smile you could and walk up to the 4 of them, putting on a fake friendly persona.

"hey guys, how are you all?"

"oh, hey y/n." betty turns around and smiles widely at you before her expression falls into confusion, "what are you doing here?"

you feel slightly hurt from her question and raise your eyebrows, "what am i not allowed to be here?"

"no, no, no." archie says, "it's just you randomly popped up."

"okaaay," veronica interrupts awkwardly, her eyes trailing from archie to you, "what do you want."

"cheryl and i are planning a party at hers in the last day of school, all you guys are invited." you say with a small smile and skip of happily.

you and cheryl really were planning a party on the last day of school and everyone was invited, but the two of you made a pact to help each other ruin the lives of people you despised. of course, you hated those 4 but cheryl now has a deep hated for toni after she cheated on her, so she wants revenge.