[13] JUGHEAD

c h e a t e r
( part two )

after a few moments of silence with tears rolling down your cheeks, jughead finally speaks up.

"why are you crying?" his voice croaks, not looking you directly in the eyes.

you get up from the bed and stand in front of him, crossing your arms over your chest, "why don't you tell me?"

he doesn't move a muscle making you more mad and impatient by the second.

your first instinct is to shove him back with your hands, demanding for an answer. he looks at you startled, "y/n i-"

"shut up jughead!" you shove him once again and he falls back in the bed, "i'm going to list the reasons instead."

"please y/n-"

"oh for fucks sake can't you be quiet?!" you shout at him. he sighs and keeps his mouth shut.

"hm, lets see. you keep coming home late, you smell of somebody else, you have hickeys all over your neck, you never have a proper conversation with me, you don't hold me or kiss me, you've gotten distant with me and you don't love me."

he looks taken back with your sudden burst of reasons but he knew all of them were true, but he really didn't want to admit any of this.

"jughead, are you cheating on me?" you already know the answer but you needed him to agree before you could conform it.

his face goes pale with guilt, as much as he hates do do this he musters up the courage to tell the truth, "yes."

"with who?"

"betty."

the tears that had stopped a while ago start to build up. you feel crushed that one of your best friends and your boyfriend were together behind your back, it's sad to think you trusted them both and the just do this.

"jughead i swear, get out right now before i kill you." you warn him.

a few moments later he's out the door with his stuff leaving you sitting on your bed sobbing continuously for the next few days.