[12] CHERYL

b i t c h
( warning: language )

you take take your cheerleading bag out of your locker and run over to the changing rooms, getting ready for another practice with the river vixens.

you change into your clothes quickly as practice was just about to start and everybody was already out the changing room.

arriving into the hall you see all the girls doing your latest dance to perform to the school, but one person blocks the view; the leader of the river vixens cheryl blossom.

"hm," she eyes you up and down, "y/n is it?" she asks as she looks directly into your eyes, making you feel slightly intimidated as you nod in reply. "you're late, again."

"i'm sorry, i was just in class a-" she cuts you off my excuse by coming close to you.

"you know, i'm starting to think.. you're too out of shape and you're not doing any of the jumps properly." she says this with a slight smirk and your eyes go wide.

"cheryl i'm doing my best here and i'm pretty sure i didn't gain any weight at all." you say back, standing up for your own self.

she laughs a cruel, dark laugh and by this point the other cheerleaders have stopped practicing and crowded around you and cheryl.

"oh don't you get it, you bitch. you're out." she says these words sternly and her piercing gaze makes you shudder.

your expression falls and you feel tears on the brim, "i worked so hard in all the practices, and if you can just kick me out like that makes you the fucking bitch."

you storm of and the tears that your were holding back fall onto your cheeks, hot and fresh from anger.