Chapter Twenty-One

I stared out the river, the quite birds chatting away as I saw the river flow slowly and looked warm to swim in. I looked next to me as I saw Aaron smiling happily looking at the river as well. I remembered the first time we kiss we were in the water, fully clothes and soaked and that day has been repeating in my mind for quite some time now. I was lost in my thoughts into I notice Aaron taking off his shirt surprising me.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked as he turned to look at me and smirked.

"Come on Amanda you can't deny the water looks amazing right now, I'm going for a swim princess," he was unzipping his pants and chuckled when he saw me look away, "Never seen such a hot body babe?" he asked. I looked at him again, keeping my serious face as I stared at his strong body.

"I've seen better," his face expression changed as this time i smirked.

"Come on princess, I don't think you want your clothes getting wet," he said jumping into the water already getting my clothes wet, I rolled my eyes but honestly I did want to join him so I also took off my shirt and pants as I felt his eyes on me. Checking out my body as I stood there in only a black bra and panties. 

I slowly got in and walked to Aaron as I gave him a weak smile, "This is nice," I said finally as he only stared at me trying to figure out what just happened. "You alright there?" I asked him as he shook his head, and smiled even though it didn't reach his eyes.

He walked closer to me making me step back as he continued and so did I, I accidentally tripped on a rock and fell into the water making my whole head go in, thank god I took a deep breath before if not I would have gotten dirty water in my mouth. When I came to the surface I notice Aaron laughing so hard it looked like he wanted to cry.

"You're so cute," he said after he cooled down, taking me by surprise and making me blush. 

"We should go," was all I said as I started getting out the water I felt a hand grab me by the waist and pull me back.

"Not yet," he whispered in my hear as he hugged me behind my back, I felt my heart racing as I didn't capture what just happened. I felt his warm breath in the side of my neck as I heard him breath.

"Aaron please let go," my voice was crispy and soft but he heard me and after a few more seconds he did. I turned around to look at him but he wouldn't look up as he stared down the river, and once again only the birds were filling in the silence.

I took a breath and got out the river getting my clothes and before I put on my shirt a hand grab me again and turned me around I opened my mouth but before anything came out a pair of warm soft lips came crashing into mine. He kissed me passionately as if he was trying to prove something. I kissed him back and my heart felt like it was going to explode. Suddenly the same feeling as all the other times me and Aaron kissed, it seemed familiar. This time it was stronger as i wrap my arms around his neck and he pressed himself closer to me.

Suddenly I pulled away and hold my head as it felt like a sharp pain, i let out a shriek as the only thing i heard was Aaron's voice fading away, my eyes were shut close as the only thing I wanted was the pain to go away, I opened my eyes to see blurry and I only seem to notice the river flowing.

Then everything went black and I didn't feel the pain anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Showty's Note: I honestly just wrote and it ended like that. 

Today was the only day I didn't have homework and could just relax, my head although does hurt (Maybe that's why i ended it like that xD) but I thought it was time to sit down and write. I have had so many new readers voting and some commenting and I just want to say Welcome! 

I have had more than 250 votes and almost 300 and I still can't believe it. I already planned whats happening next chapter and I don't think much of you will like it, sorry this chapter is short and next chapter will also be short and in Third Point Of View and I'm really exited to start writing it and you guys know when I'm excited I write it fast.

Hope you guys like it 

Bye...