Chapter Thirty-Three

John POV

When your best friend gets in a car accident, you sort of go mental and want to break anything on your way. When you see she is okay, you finally relax and protect her from any harm. You can go on with your life, laugh with friends, go to the bathroom in piece. But then you see a guy, a really attractive one may I add, you guys talked before, thought you'll never see each other again, then he shows up at your best friends house, with his girlfriend to hang out. Let's say you start going insane again.

Apple guy, or as people call him, Victor. Was stiff the whole night, clearly not paying attention to anyone or anything around him. Is he usually like this or did he get drunk before he came here? His girlfriend although, Rebeca gave any male full attention, except her boyfriend. She was currently sitting on is lap looking at me like she is trying to seduce me.

Key word: trying.

"So John what school do you go to?" Rebeca asked me.

"Same on as Amanda," I said not looking at him but at my pizza. It's way more important.

She giggled and asked, "what school does Amanda go to?"

"Same on as me," she awkwardly laugh clearly not used to the fact that a guy was not flirting with her.

Amanda looked at me and was biting her lip to hold her laugh. I sigh when I looked at her. She was my best friend, I grew feelings for her and I knew she didn't feel them back. I accepted this and tried to move on, it's been working so far but looking at Amanda and Aaron made me motivated to move on. They are so happy with each other, and that's all I want Amanda to be. Happy.

I looked at Victor again and he was staring at me, just staring at me, sort of creepy if you ask me.

"I think I'm gonna head out," Cameron said getting up walked to Amanda to give her a hug and waving goodbye to the rest of us. "Victor are you heading back too?" he asked Victor, Rebeca got up knowing what his answer.

"You can hang out here if you want Victor, Aaron and John will still be here to keep you company," Amanda said smiling.

Rebeca glared at her which confused me, wasn't she flirting with me the whole night in front of her boyfriend, and when someone gives attention to him she's going all gorilla on them?

"Uh, sure, why not," Victor answered and Rebeca turned to look at him surprised, not expecting that.

Cameron nodded and walked out with another wave heading out.

Then there is five.

Aaron and Amanda kept the room from being quite bringing us into the conversation as well.

It was probably another hour into Amanda and Aaron left to the living room to pick out yet another movie to watch later.

Then there's three.

"So John is Amanda and Aaron a thing?" Rebeca asked.

"Not yet," I answered.

"Oh," she answered not caring about them. "What about you any girlfriend?" so that's where she was going with this.

"No," I said making her smirk. Okay, that's it I am feeling uncomfortable by the minute. "I'm gay," her expression changed in .5 seconds, I didn't know whether to laugh or feel even more uncomfortable by the stare Victor was giving me. She stump her foot and walked out the kitchen mad like a 3 year old.

Then there's two.

"Gay?" Victor asked. I nodded.

"Bi," I said. "What about you, with Rebeca I mean, don't you notice her flirting with every male, even gay ones," I added the last part as a joke to lighten up the mood but his stiff expression didn't change.

"I notice, romantic feelings for her disappeared a long time ago, but she'll never let me break up with her, you have no idea how many times I already tried," he said sighing. At this I frowned.

I walked out the kitchen and I sense Victor followed me probably knowing what I was going to do, yet didn't stop me.

I tap Rebeca's shoulder and she turned around asking what I wanted. Not in a nice way either. I looked around the room and found a sock, Amanda really needs to clean. Grab it with everyone looking at me and walked back to Rebeca. "You're a free elf now," Amanda and Victor looked shock, while Aaron looked like he was trying not to laugh. And well Rebeca looked confused.

"What?" she asked throwing the sock to the floor.

"Honey, I'm saying you and Victor are done, you need to learn to let go, he don't want you no more," I said, maybe that was mean but if you think about it she probably cheated on Victor and he does not need someone like her to keep him from looking for the right person.

She got up and walked to Victor, "he's joking right?" she asked and Victor said nothing. "You can't break up with me," she said crossing her arms.

"Which is why he didn't do it, but I did so goodbye," I said. She slapped Victor and walked the house. I looked at Victor who hold his cheek and look at me and smiled, which I returned.

I turned around and saw Amanda still shock and Aaron, well he was on the floor laughing.

"So which movie?" I asked sitting on the couch.

----------------

Showty's Note: Hey. I'm sorry for the one month delay I know I suck but I hope this chapter makes your hate for me decrease a little.

I really am trying here but thank you so much for the votes and reads also comments I'm still shock this story got to where it is today.

Bye...

Love ya'll