Chapter One

Picture of Amanda as Lucy Hale.

The final bell rang and everyone jumped out of their seats, ready to go home for the weekend. I put my stuff in my locker and slammed it shut.

"Hey there biker," John said reappearing in the back of me.

John was my best friend, he has ever sense fourth grade when he asked me if he could copy my answers to my test. John is what you call hot, he could have a million girls under his arm if he wasn't gay. That's right my best friend is gay. He had brown hair, and brown eyes, and has a body of a Greek god.

John put his arm around me and we started walking to the parking lot. "So guess what, babe?" he spoke. You see, if someone that didn't know we were best friends they would think we were a couple.

"What?" I respond.

John took out a piece of paper and gave it to me. I opened it and read it, both my eyes and smile growing wider. My heard beating faster of how happy I was.

Motorcycle race. Friday, June 14. The location, time, and where to sign up was all there. June was not until another one month, so I know I have enough time.

I was brought back to reality by John voice. "Well that's the end of our small journey," he said getting in his car. I waved at him and walked to my pride and joy, my motorcycle.

The way my motorcycle makes me feel free, cool air in my face, I have no worries, just the I don't have to get stop by a cop. This is what I love most. To bad it always has to come to a end. I parked in my house driveway and took my helmet off. My mom's car was not here so I knew she was at work. Like always. I got inside and went straight to my room and jumped on my bed. I got a text message, thinking it was John. Boy was I wrong.

Unknown: Hey, it's Adam. My heart skip a bead. How did he get my number? A lot of questions were popping in my mind, like why was he texting me?

I got off my bed and went straight outside and got on my bike and road off, I need to clear my mind. I drove to an alley far away, this is were the race is gonna be. It was like for car races, just of dirt and it was for motorcycles.

I did around five laps before I decided I needed a break. I parked the bike and made my way to a small bar, I'm happy I turned eighteen a month ago so no more fake ID's.

"Give me the lightest beer," I said.

"Not planning on getting drunk today, huh Amanda?" Xavier said. He was the bartender, he was around in his earliest 20's. He has a girlfriend, who hates me. Don't ask me why cause I also don't know.

"Not really," I replied with a shrug. He gave me a red cup, I turned around and walk straight into someone, dropping my beer all over the person's shirt. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry," I said graving a napkin and started whipping shirt without looking at the person.

"It's okay," a man voice said. I suddenly froze, not only did I bump into a guy and spilled my beer over his shirt. But I bump into Cameron Johnson, the most popular guy in school.

***********

(A/N) Dedicated to @Showty101 for the amazing cover and for helping me with this story