Chapter Nineteen

This chapter is dedicated to _Jacky_Ruiz_ for being my 150 vote.

I liked Cameron.

I just didn't know how I liked him.

He was sweet and funny, and for the past two months he became a close friend.

I'll admit I liked the kiss we shared, but I didn't know if I like him in that way.

But there was something about him that blocked me out, as if I was trying to get to the other side yet he was stopping me.

Aaron's POV

I laid on my bed as a million thoughts went through my head and as much as I thought of Amanda there was something, someone that came to my mind more.

Cameron.

He became my best friend sense I moved here and I hated fighting with him and I needed to clear the air with him.

I sat up and got my phone out as I called him as he answered after 3 rings.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Can we talk?" a moment of silence came as all I heard was his breath.

"I'll be over in a few," before I could respond he hung up as he always did.

I waited a half and hour and he still hasn't arrived it was when I gave up when I heard a motorcycle parked outside my house.

As usual Cameron never knocked and waited for someone to answer, he always said if someone invites him over He will just let himself in. And that's what he did.

He came to my room and sat in my computer chair as he turn around to face me.

"What up?" was all he said.

"I told you to stay away from her," was all I said as my mind took me back from the first day they bumped into each other.

He sigh as well as smiled, "Did you really think I would do that?" I rolled my eyes was my only response. "I didn't want to like her okay? But the more I got to know her the more I grew feelings for her, and I couldn't stop them."

"I get it," was all I said. "Its like every guy she meets falls for her with out her knowing the only problem is she doesn't fall for a guy that easily. I don't want to fight Cam, one of us needs to back off."

He started at me with disbelief for a long time, thinking hard I knew. He looked down as he nodded, agreeing with. "Who will that be?" He whispered.

I knew what I was going to say will be selfish but I waited years for this and as much as Cameron meant to me, she meant more.

"I know you like her," I started softly. "But you have to understand that I love her."

-----------------------

Showty's Note: I hate myself. For the past I don't know when I have received many votes and reads from you guys I wish I could do more than what I give.

I haven't updated in a long time and it's currently 2 in the morning that I just wrote and I knew it was going to be short so I made it an Aaron's pov which I hoped you guys liked.

Next chapter will continue as Aaron's Pov and I honestly didn't plan this I just needed to give you something. I wasn't going to do a Aaron's Pov into like another 10 chapters but here it is.

I love you guys So so much and I can't say thank you enough. (and I will come and edit a little later but I am tired.)

Bye...