Chapter Two

Picture of Cameron as Colton Hayes.

Not only is Cameron the popular guy, he is also the bad boy, well him and his group. So I was surprise when he said 'it's okay', I was more expecting a 'what the hell?!?'

"You're Amanda, right?" Cameron asked.

"You know my name?" I asked shock.

"Everyone does," he said with a chuckle. "You're the bad girl in school," he added.

He knew my name. Everyone knew my name. "I'm really sorry... for what happened," I said whipping the stain in his shirt.

"Seriously, it's okay," he said. I looked up staring at his eyes, they were dark brown, almost black. They really went with his dark hair and his skin, he was hot, no denying that.

"I should go before I embarrass myself," I said and started to walk away. Cause I knew if I embarrass myself in front of him, the school sure hell is going to have something to talk about.

Someone grave my arm, surprise to see Cameron holding it. "No stay," Cameron's voice said. I turned around to face him thinking 'why does he want me to stay?' then I remembered this is Cameron Johnson, the guy who get what he wants with girls. "Please at least let me introduce you to my friends," he added.

I sigh and nodded. He smiled and lead me to the other side of the alley. I saw a group of guys, a few with drunk girls, the others in their motorcycle. There was only about four guys. Once we reach them they all stared at me. One, who I knew went to my school, was glaring at Cameron.

"Guys, this is Amanda," Cameron finally broke the silence. "Amanda, that is Jake, Mark, Victor, and Aaron," he said pointing at each guy. "And that's Rebeca, Victor's girlfriend," he said pointing at a girl who was sitting in a guy's lap. who I'm guessing is Victor.

"So what brings you to the alley, Amanda?" Mark asked.

I didn't want to tell them about the text, they will only asked questions. So I told them part of the truth. "I came for a ride."

"What do you ride?" Jake asked this time.

"A motorcycle," I said like it was nothing. They stared at me for another few seconds. Until a voice spoke up again.

"And what are you doing here?" Aaron asked glaring at me,

"Aaron," Cameron voice said. A warning hint in it.

"You know what?" I started to say, "I was actually going to leave, bye guys." I looked at Cameron. "Bye Cameron." I gave him a weak smile and started to walk away. I heard Cameron curse who I'm guessing to Aaron, and I heard footsteps.

"Amanda wait," Cameron said reaching up to me. "You don't have to go," he said.

"No, I should, it's getting late. I don't want my mom to get worried." Lies, my mom is always at work, she doesn't know when I go out. I just didn't want to stay.

"Oh, okay," he said looking a little disappointed. "Do you have a phone? Maybe we could keep in touch."

I put my hand out, telling him to give me his phone. I typed in my number and gave it back to him and walked away. Making my way to my house.

*-*-*

The next morning, I woke up around 10 a.m. I texted John to meet me at Ronny's, a small cafe and our hang out place, were we go to talk and eat.

I walked in hearing the door bell ding. I saw John sitting in our usual booth.

"Hey," I said sitting down in front of him.