Chapter Four

Picture of Aaron as Sam Way.

Have you ever just stopped talking to someone and when you want to talk to them, or just see them, it just gets awkward? Like you don't know what to say and then all of the sudden memories of what you guys did came to mind and you suddenly hug them.

Well if you're thinking that is happening to me, well it's not.

Yeah sure, I haven't seen her in a long time, or talk to her, but it's not like I'm hugging her. The old lady just gave me a smile.

"Hi," I finally said smiling back.

"Amanda," I think she still couldn't believe I was standing there. "Come on in," she finally said after a moment of us just staring at each other. Like I said I haven't seen her in a long time, so I definitely haven't been in this house a long time. Once you enter the door there is a short hallway, there two doors, one that leads to the living room the other to the kitchen. The walls were cream color and they have pictures almost all over the walls. But one caught my eye, one I haven't seen.

It was a lady I recognized as my mom, she looked very young in the picture, there was a guy, who was good looking next to her, he was holding a little girl that had a flower in her hand. This family looked very happy. I felt someone squeeze my shoulder and I turned to look at her. If you still don't know who that is, I mean the lady in front of me now, well she is my grandma, mother of my mother.

***

"So let me get this straight. John is the gay best friend, and Cameron is the sweet one," my grandma smile at me and I nodded.

"Oh and I forgot, Aaron is the jerk," I spoke. Suddenly grandma froze, she didn't move, she just stared at me.

"Aaron?" she finally asked. I just nodded at her. "As in Aaron Dawson?" she asked. I nodded, how did she know Aaron? Or at least his name? I mean is that even normal? I suddenly felt that I shouldn't be here anymore, I looked at the clock that was hanging in the wall and it read that it was almost three thirty. I've been here sense noon.

"I think I should go," I said getting up from the small table. "Say hi to grandpa," I smiled at her. She finally recover from the whole Aaron thing and she nodded. She walked me out the door and I got on my bike.

"Amanda?" she spoke. I looked at her before I put on my helmet. "Good luck on the race, and forget what your mom says, if you love it, do it, just be careful."

"I will," I smiled. I put on the helmet and drove, I honestly didn't know where I was going, I was just driving.

I didn't want to go home and feel alone, I didn't want to go to the alley, and I didn't want to go to John's house, I always have to call before I go to his house.

So I went to the one place where I just like to think and relax, it was nothing special, just an old bridge that looked like it was going to break down any minute. But I didn't care. The bridge was over a river, more like lake, but it wasn't to deep, I've used to swim in that lake. And this was all located in the woods. I found the place when I got lost in the woods, no one else knows about, well except for Adam, I just hope he doesn't put the pieces together and look for me there, if he was still looking. If he was ever looking.

I sigh - I should not be thinking of him. Today was not my day and grandma kind of made it better 'till the end and I should not make it worse by thinking of him.

Adam.

Fuck Amanda! What don't you get about not thinking of him?

Before I knew it I was entering a road of dirt that was leading to the woods. If you're wondering how people haven't found the bridge well it's hidden you have to go through a lot of bushes just to see some of the water.

No more details I don't want you to go to my secret place.

Like I said I have to go through a lot of bushes and I made my way to the bridge, I know how to get there by heart. The bridge was about to fall, it could only hold one person. I sat enjoying the view of the lake and the sounds of the animals. This was my place to think, when I don't want to go anywhere I come here.

I heard a creek and I saw a pair a black converse. I actually was to scared to see the person those shoes belong to, not because he might be a serial killer, but because if he was as big as his feet, we were both going to fall into the lake.

I spoke to late before the bridge fell and both our body's splash into the water. I still didn't know who the person was but I actually didn't want to know. I was now swimming to the surface so I can get some fresh again. When I opened my mouth and took a deep breath I opened my eyes and saw the last person I will ever see in a place like this.

"Aaron! What the hell are you doing here?" I questioned, well more like yelled.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" he replied. He looked hot with his hair all wet and messy, he was wearing a black V-neck and because of the water it was tight on him, so you could have a great view to see his muscles.

Did I just check out Aaron?

I think there is something in this water that makes me do crazy things.

"I've been coming here for the last two years," I finally answered but still glaring at him. He had a look on his face before I answered him. I couldn't really tell because I didn't take the time to read his expression, I was a little busy going crazy.

"I've been coming here for the past four years," he said. I gasp. Four years? "And I build the bridge in the first place, and now I have to build a new one," he said.

"Well maybe this time you'll build a bridge that can hold more than two people," I stated. I still can't believe two things, he has come here for the past four years, and he build a crappy bridge.

"I did the first time! Until someone other than me came and started walking through the bridge more often and now were in water," he said while rolling his eyes.

I don't know what came up to me but my next more surprise both of us. I splash water in his face. He looked pissed but then smirk and I didn't like were this was going. He grave me by the arm and push me in the water, I didn't take a deep breath and now dirty lake water was in my mouth, I came back and spit out the water which only made Aaron laugh even more. What a jerk. I grave him by his shoulder and pushed him in the water. Two things shock me the most.

Aaron actually fell in the water; I thought I wouldn't be able to push him in. And Aaron grave both my arms and we both fell in the water.

When we came back to catch some air we were both laughing. I don't know what makes this so funny but we were just laughing. We finally stopped and just stared at each other, and then he came walking closer to me. The water was over my belly button and in his waist. Once he was right in front of me he held his right hand in my cheek and his left hand around my waist pulling me closer to him. I was in full shock, my heart was beating fast and the only thing in my mind was, why am I not pushing him off? His hot breath was in my face and he was not looking at my eyes but my lips. This only made me more nervous.

He started moving closer and closer and I still couldn't move.

Why am I not pushing him off?

***************

Showty's Note: I know! I said I will not be updating until July 17 or 18 but guess what? I found a place where there is WIFI so I could update! I finish this chapter last night around 12 AM so you better feel special. I know it might be short but give me a break! I'm on Vacation. So until July 17 or 18 it will be slow updates. I seriously didn't know where this chapter was going and BOM! You get this.

So what is going to happen between Aaron and Amanda? I don't know.... Haha yes I do. Or do I?

Oh and by the way! I just want to give thanks to everyone who is reading this story, it really means a lot. And I have 50+ reads now, I know not a lot but thanks to everyone! My goal is 100+ reads when I finish this story.

Oh and Vane (Killer_005) is thinking of a story. It may be good I don't know I will say more details next time.

Bye!