Chapter Thirty-Nine

I have nothing against transgender, really I don't. And I wanted John to understand that right now because he was freaking out. Okay I'm joking, he loves dick to much to get rid of his.

We were getting ready in my house, he was going to leave to go pick up Mark later and Aaron is going to pick me up. He was doing his hair and it wouldn't be the way he wanted it.

"Do you think I have time to shave my head?" John asked. I chuckled as I walked up to him, and did it for him, and it stayed up.

"There, you just have to be nice to it," I smiled which made John rolled his eyes.

"You should get dress, and do your hair, and make up. What's wrong with you, do you see the time? Aaron will be here anytime and you're wearing sweatpants. You're still sitting down?" John said rushing me to the bathroom, and grabbing my dress and shoving me and closing the door. I rolled my eyes as I stared at the dress again and quickly put it on making sure it didn't have wrinkles. I came out and John was on his phone probably texting Mark to make sure he hasn't dump him on prom night. Which is John's worst fear.

He looked up and told me to start doing my hair which I responded by calling him bossy, but I did start it anyways. I decided to slightly curl it but still left some of my natural hair out anyways, it didn't look horrible and was fast as well, sense I knew makeup was going to take up most of the time.

Once I finished my makeup, John said he will see me at the dance and left to pick up Mark, I knew I had about 10 minutes before Aaron was here. I put on some heels I had that my mom gave me and I never used once, at least they were easy to walk in and I was right, no one could see them because of the dress. I grab a red purse and look in the mirror and smiled at myself.

This is a night that I will always remember.

I heard the doorbell ring and as I step foot out of my room I felt a little disappointed, that like any other mom I didn't have mine yelling at me to hurry because Aaron is waiting, and once I did got there she was taking a million pictures of us. I know she was trying her best to be here for me and I am very grateful for that I just wished she was here for moments like these too.

Shaking my head I went to open the door and I saw Aaron's back facing me. "You can do this, don't blow this up man," he said talking to himself not knowing I answered already. It was very cute he was nervous though. He turned around and jump when he saw me and realize I heard him and blush. "This is for you," he said giving me a corsage, which was red. I didn't know if John told him the color or he just guess.

"Thank you," I said slipping it on my wrist. I look at Aaron and realize he was wearing a normal black suit and a black tie, which he still manage to look amazing in.

"Shall we?" he said holding out his hand for me to take, I laugh and took it and we walked to a simple black car. A man also wearing a suit who looked around the age of 40 was waiting outside and opened the door for us and we jump in. The man close the door and walked to the driver seat and drove off. "I know you wouldn't be happy with a limo for just us, but I still wanted to make this special," Aaron said smiling at me.

"It's perfect," I smiled back and look out the window for the rest of the drive. And I truly felt like this night was already perfect.

Once we got to the school we got out the car, which the man opened the door for us again, and walked inside the school. We showed our tickets to some teachers up front, and walked inside the gym where people were already dancing around, couples, groups of friends, even people who were alone and weren't shy about it.

"Common, I think Cameron is over here," Aaron said taking my hand and pulling me to some table. Cameron decided to come after all, he didn't want to bring a date so he ask the guys from yesterday if they wanted to come, of course they all said yes and they were all here.

Once we got to a table, it was Cameron, the guys from the alley including Victor, John, and Mark. "There's the happy couple," John said making the table laugh.

"So fashionably late," Mark wink at us making the table laugh harder. Well except for one guy, who I guess I was the only one who notice. "Let's go dance John," Mark said holding John's hand. John nodded and they both got up.

"Would you do me the honor and go dance with me?" Aaron said looking at me.

"Why I would love that," I said back. The table started pretending to gag making me roll my eyes and take Aaron's hand and pull him to the dance floor next to where John and Mark were dancing.

And that's how it went, we dance, laugh, took breaks, the whole group dance together, me and Aaron dance together. I was having fun, more fun than I ever planned. A slow song came on and a lot of people went to sat down, I was starting to walk away too when I was pulled back into the arms of Aaron. He only smirk and started dancing with me, at first I was shock but decided to dance along with him, I then saw John and Mark dancing as well and I was happy. I looked back to Aaron's eyes and started leaning in, he then did as well until I felt my lips touch his soft ones and I melted a little inside as we started moving them.

I didn't want to pull away, I wanted to stay like this, but then we heard screams.

Me and Aaron pulled away and looked at the entrance of the gym and saw five men, all wearing masks with guns on their hands, some people started running out, other got on the floor.

Yeah this is a night I won't forget.

Me and Aaron got on the floor and I looked to see John and Mark on the floor too, then looked to see Cameron and the guys as well. I really wanted us to be together right now but we were all separated. I wouldn't deny, I was scared shitless right now and I think Aaron saw this and wrap an arm around my waist carefully not to get attention from the men.

"Well well well, at least most of this school isn't stupid enough to run," one of the men said, he looked like the leader of them all. He suddenly started looking at each one of us and his eyes landed on me. Which made me more scared. "I want to dedicate this to the Ranger," he whispered keeping his eyes on me.

He suddenly raised his gun pointed at me making me freeze. I then realize this was going to be my last breath, my last moment alive, I was going to die like this in the arms of a guy I cared about so much.

No. The guy I love.

I love Aaron.

"No!" we heard a scream and I saw John jumping on the guy knocking the gun off his hand.

The other men started pointing their guns at him but then I saw Cameron and the guys jumping on them too, I felt Aaron let go of me and help his friends. I wanted to keep him with me but I felt like I had no breath in me to scream. And suddenly my worst fear at the moment came true, I heard a gun shot and shortly after police sirens. The men pushed the guys off them and ran out the door and I finally had the energy to get up and see if someone got shot.

I saw a crowed a people and pushed through them and once I reach the middle I saw Victor laying on the floor, blood coming out of his stomach, and John pretty much crying on top of him, holding him. "Stay with me man, help is coming soon," I heard him whisper. I felt tears running down my cheek as well and I only felt someone hugging me as I heard John's voice repeat the same words over and over again.

------------------------------

Showty's Note: Wow, so that happened. Another update! And three more chapters left including a John's POV next chapter so yeah.

I really don't know how to feel about this chapter or the next but I hope you guys enjoy. I'm gonna remind all of you again that you guys are beyond amazing, now I'm gonna leave just encase one of you want to kill me.

Bye...