Wait What?

HELLO !
I just want to say I'm so grateful for how far this story has gone honestly I didn't even think 4 years ago I would get more than a 100 reads let alone 16K votes. Words cannot describe the love I have for this story and you guys. I've been keeping my eye on you guys, as creepy as it sounds I have not ignored any comments. This crappy story is still my baby and my first story, reminder it sucks because I was 12, at least that's what I tell myself.

But let me address the picture I'm sure you guys already saw and were like "wait what?"

That's right people! A REWRITE OF BAD BOYS AND BAD GIRL. It's not just going to be editing and the same stuff. Oh no. Sure some things and events are the same but many BIG plots will be added and some deleted. (Hint: You guys might HATE me by something that will be so different)

Anyways, I am currently planning and comparing the two stories which takes some time especially if my main priority should be the story I'm currently writing. So I did decide to not post the first chapter until that story is done and sadly it will take a while.

I just wanted to announce it and tease you guys so you guys know to keep your eyes open.

Any thoughts on the current cover? Honestly I'm not so proud of it but I suck at doing covers so I have to deal with it. Any thoughts on what could be different on the rewrite? I would love to read your opinions so don't be shy ❤️

I would like to give a shoutout to all of you because honestly your comments gave me a bunch of ideas for the rewrite so to me you guys are pretty much part author. So much love for you guys again.

If you haven't already head over my account and read my other two stories!
Their Story is completed
Silent Moans is my current baby and still ongoing.
Hope you guys enjoy ❤️

Bye...