Extra (short) Chapter

"Are you sure this is a good idea Aaron?" I asked Aaron as he parked his car and opened his trunk. 

Today was George fifth birthday and he has been asking for one thing only. At first I thought it was very dangerous but when I forced Aaron to go pick out a present he beg me if we could get it. Now I could say no to one child but two..

"Yes, it's perfect, I mean how is it not adorable that he wants a ride like mom and dad," I chuckled as I remember what George said when he first ask me and Aaron. He wanted a ride like mommy and daddy. 

"Mommy, uncle John got George a pony," a two year old came running to me. "I want a pony," I stared at my daughter Charlotte. 

I looked at Aaron who also had a confused frown about what Charlotte said. I made her show me where this pony was and she grab my hand and drag me to the back yard of our house. I gasp when I saw Victor on top of a freaking horse, and John holding him tight so he doesn't fall while Victor was taking pictures telling George to smile. 

"John!" I screamed. He turned to look at me and gave me an innocent smile. I march up to him and hit him in the arm. "You got to be kidding me," I said. 

"Knock knock," another voice came. "Awe that's not fair, I'm his godfather I'm supposed to give him the best present," Cameron whine while dragging a wagon full of presents. 

Cameron walked up to George and carried him off the horse. "Hi uncle Cameron," George said hugging him. 

"Happy birthday buddy, now I know my presents aren't as big and real as a horse but I hope you love them," Cameron said putting him down and giving me a hug. 

I looked over John and gave a single that he was going to return that horse, and he stomp his feet like a little kid and shook his head. "Come on Amanda, let me put it in the stables near here and when George gets older he can learn to ride it and take care of it himself," I rolled my eyes and saw my kid who was petting the horse and I agreed. 

"Woah," Aaron said looking at the horse.

"Look sweetie we got a new member to the family," I said smiling innocently. 

"I'm naming him Nathan," my heart warm up to the words George said. He named the horse after my father. 

"Happy birthd-" I heard my mom yell in mid sentence. She saw the horse. She took a deep breath before giving George a hug and his present and a card. 

"Who's Adam?" George asked when my mom said is from Adam. 

"An old friend," I said. Adam was in Chicago working and couldn't make it, me and him we in good terms now we decided to start over again and so far so good. He only saw George when he was a baby before he went back to Chicago. 

"Come son, mommy and daddy have their present to show you," we all walked out to the front yard and I saw George jump. 

"A ride like mommy and daddy," we all laugh as he got on top of the little red motorcycle that fit him perfectly. "Thank you," I said your welcome as I felt an arm around my waist and smiled at Aaron. 

"Can we have cake now mommy?" Charlotte asked while being carried by John. 

"But George friends still need to come," she groan and I chuckled at how cute she was. 

"I think we spoiled them a little to much," Aaron whispered in my ear. I nodded as we saw Cameron teaching George how to ride his new toy.