Chapter 36

Carters POV

Yesterday after Matt told me everything I decided to call my parents and ask them to meet me so we could talk. I told them to come to Matt's house because he wanted to be there with me when I tell them.

Right now I was sitting on the couch basically loosing my mind waiting for my parents. Matt tried to calm me down but I am to nervous. My leg wont stop shaking and I'm sweating. I probably look like a mess.

"Carter it's going to be okay. I promise." Matt told me setting a hand on my back.

I nodded my head and continued to wait. My leg still shaking and my mind thinking of every single bad thing that could happen once I tell them.

Matt went to go make some coffee for when they come and as soon as it finished the door bell rang.

I got up and walked over to the door. I opened it and there stood my lovely parents that are probably going to hate me after I tell them what i'm about to.

"Hey mom, dad. Come in." I said letting them in.

Matt came from around the corner and greeted my parents.

"Hi i'm Matt. You must be Carter's parents." He said shaking their hands. Good job Matt. I'm extremely glad he's making a good first impression.

My parents shook his hand and he then led them to the table. They took their seats and turned to me.

"So Carter what did you need to talk to us about. We haven't heard from you in a while." His mom said. (I love Carter's mom!!)

"Uh well I am just going to come right out and say this because I have no clue how to explain it. Mom, dad i'm gay and I am with Matt and we are going to get married so I hope you will except me and come to our wedding when everything is figured out." I said in one breath.

"I called it! You owe me 20 bucks." My dad told my mom.

"What! You guys were betting on this?" I asked. Matt was leaning on the counter laughing.

"Well you never had a girlfriend and when we would go out you would always sneak looks at guys. You thought we never noticed but we did." My mom told me. Thank god they aren't mad.

"And we would love to come to your wedding." My dad said.

I couldn't stop smiling, I was so happy right now. I hugged them both and Matt joined in.

"Matthew i'm telling you this now. If you ever hurt my son I will find you and you will be sorry. You have my word on that." Matt's reaction was priceless. He shook his head and my dad shook his hand once more before grabbing his coat.

"Sorry to have to leave but me and your mother have plans. Call is when you have all the wedding stuff figured out." He said as both my parents hugged me and then Matt.

"Bye." Me and Mat said.

"Well that went well." I said kissing Matt.

Dillon's POV

I haven't been able to get Sam out of my head and I know I have to talk to someone about this. I picked up my phone and called Taylor.

"Hello?"

"Hey Tay it's Dillon. I need advice."

"Kay whats up?"

"I think I have feelings for Sam and I don't know if he likes me back. What should I do?"

"Walk up to him and kiss him. See what his reaction is."

"Really? That seems a little risky."

"Do it."

"Okay thank you Tay." After that I hung up. I can't just go up and kiss him. What if he doesn't like me back? He will never talk to me again.

I don't know what to do anymore.

Sammy's POV

Dillon still hasn't texted or called. My feelings for him are getting stronger and stronger within the minute. It's driving me insane! I need to talk to someone but only one person comes to mind but I know for a fact he wont want to talk to me. Not after everything I have done to him. But I know I have to try. I picked up my phone and dialled his number.

"Hello?"

Matt's POV

After everything that me and Carter have had to go threw, getting his parents blessing was probably the best thing I could ever ask for. Being able to marry the love of my life and live happily ever after with him is the best feeling. I just wish my parents were the same way but everything happens for a reason right? I just can't wait for the day to come when I can finally call Carter my husband and be with him for the rest of life. Everything is coming together. It's perfect.

________________________

Hey guys!!!!!!! My lung infection is almost gone and I am finally started to feel better! I'm happy so this was a happy chapter.

Hope you guys liked it.

I feel like doing a question of the day instead of talking about the book.

So QOTD- Life of the party, Wild life, Cold hearted or Buck wild?

THANK YOU GUYS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!

LOVE YOU MY FROSTED GLAZED SPRINKLED MUFFINS!!❤️