Chapter 45- ♛

"if you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention"

IM SORRY

I hope you know I balled my fucking eyes out writing that ending. I know it seems horrible and unfair but I'm SORRY OKAY??

So yes. In George R. R. Martin fashion I destroyed everything you hold dear. Be mad. Hate the story. I don't care. In spirit of Game of Thrones I made a Game of Thrones ending. One where the main character did not get to complete their goal. One where not everyone survives. And one where there isn't a happy ending. I had this planned since I made our main character. It wouldn't be Game of Thrones if Aella and Jon sat on the Iron Throne peacefully with a hundred babies. Nothing is as it seems. Sorry to break you all but this is game of thrones not Disney. I love you readers and thanks for sticking with me for this long ass journey. Despite the abrupt end I hope you liked it.

If you have any questions regarding the story and future stories you can leave them in the comments and I will add them later with answers!

Check out more stories of mine if you did enjoy. I am in the process of writing an OCxJaimeLannister story and it will be out by the time this is posted.