Chapter 4- I Am Weak

"Uncle Tyrion! Wake up!" I whisper yell, trying to wake him up before Joffrey comes over. We were set to find him. I had found him in the kennels, dead asleep. He slowly stirs but it's too late.

"Good job little sister." Joff says as he walks over, putting a hand on my back. The hound comes up next to me and I look up at him desperately. He looks down ashamed, knowing he couldn't do anything to help me. Joff lets go and I visibly relax, he leans against the kennel fences and smirks at our uncle. "Better looking bitches then you're used to, Uncle."

"Joffrey." I chide and shake my head. "Mother sent us to find you. We leave for home today?"

"Are you alright Aella? I know you seemed to have taken the fall very personally." I nod. I was upset. But my sadness was more faced to Jon than anything. The poor boy. Sweet little thing. Jon desperately told me he wouldn't die. I wanted to believe him. We rarely talked after the night of the feast. But when Bran fell he came to my room and cried in my arms.

We just sat like that, talking all night. About the nights watch and his family. I couldn't be mad at him for wanting to leave. He thought he could find happiness there. And even if that happiness wasn't with me, I needed to support him. He was my weakness after all.

Tyrion gives my back a pat and smiles sympathetically. "Now, before you go nephew." he looks to Joffrey and frowns. "You will call on lord and lady Stark and offer your sympathies. Aella has already done so many times. Your lack of interest and empathy has already been noted."

"What good will it do. The boy means nothing to me anyway. And also, I can't stand the wailing of women." I'm shocked as the little man raises his hand and slaps the cocky prince. I have been wishing to do that all my life. I hold a hand over my mouth to hold in laughter.

"One word and I hit you again."

"Joffrey just do it." I try to give him advise, feeling his anger rise.

"Shut up you little-" Tyrion slaps him again before he can say anything more. "I'm telling mother!"

"Go! Tell her. But first you will get to Lord and Lady Stark and you will fall on your knees in front of them and tell them how very sorry you are, that you are at their service, and that all your prayers are with them. Do you understand?"

"You can't" Our uncle slaps him once more. I feel good to see him put in his place. Tyrion is the only one who does so.

"Do you understand?" Joffrey looks back at me and I nod towards Winterfell's castle. He looks down and walks towards it.

"Well uncle. You sure put him in his place." I smile down at him. He holds my hands in his and smiles. It seems full of pity.

"Tell me when he scares you my favorite Niece. I don't like seeing you so afraid of your own kin." Kinda hard not to be afraid when you are surrounded by blood thirsty lions who claim to be your kin. But I nod any way. My uncles have always been kind to me. Especially Tyrion.

"The prince will remember that, little lord." The hound says as Tyrion steps away from me.

"I sure hope so. If he forgets. Be a good dog and remind him." He heads to the breakfast hall and whistles as he walks.

"Ignore him Ser Sandor Clegane." I smile up at the tall guard. He shakes his head, a small smile pulling at the corner of his lips.

"I am no Ser. You know this princess."

"Alas I, a figure of the Royal family, still calls you a knight. Shouldn't that give it some truth." I tease. I bow sarcastically to him. He will always be a good friend to me. He cares. No matter how much of a facade he puts up.

I follow the steps Tyrion took to find my family eating at a table. Well most of them anyway. I stand my my uncles and look down at the food. Tommen sees me and yells my name. In turn Myrcella and him run to my skirt, wrapping their arms around me. I giggle and hug them tightly. I hadn't seen them much on this trip. With mother locking them away and me experiencing... The north. I barely saw them. My mother calls them away. Saying something of my uncle's filth.

"Are you not hungry my dear?" My mother asks as she and my younger siblings start to walk away.

"No, thank you mother." I smile at her but she doesn't return it. She only looks concerned. She knows something is up. She hasn't confronted me. Yet.

"Sit, Aella. You must eat." Tyrion says and pats the seat beside him. I sit down and look at the food. It all looks delicious. But I'm too nervous to eat. I just listen into their conversation.

"Even if the boy lives, he will be a cripple. Grotesque. Give me a good clean death any day," Jaime says quietly, as if to avoid me hearing when I am right there.

"Speaking for the grotesques, I'd have to disagree. Death is so final, whereas life... Life is full of possibilities. I hope the boy does wake. I'd be very interested to hear what he has to say."

"My dear brother, sometimes you make me wonder whose side you are on."

"My dear brother, you wound me." He says sarcastically. "You know how much I love my family." I stand and they both eye me.

"I have uh things to do." I say and walk out.

"Look what you did now." I hear before I shut the door. I put the conversation to the side and focus on the situation at hand. Jon.

I find him in Bran's room. I stand next to Eddard who looks at his wife and Bastard son quietly.

"I want. you. to leave." Catelyn says quietly. I walk in and look down at her. She is shocked and straightens up. I lean over and give Bran a kiss on the cheek.

"I hope you get to come join me in the Capital. It would be fun to have a smart little boy like you. I'll have to show you all my favorite places in the keep. You will love it there." I look to Jon who seems like he is going to cry. He leans down and moves Bran's hair to kiss him on the forehead. I walk out behind him. Bowing to Catelyn and wishing her the best and my prayers.

I catch Jon who walks quickly down the hall. When we are out of sight he turns to me. He pushes me against the cold wall and smashes his lips against mine. "I wish you didn't have to leave me." I say as he leans his forehead against mine. "I wish you would come with me. I could make a place for you anywhere. I would hide you in my suitcase and sneak you into my room if need be." I laugh but it only comes out half-hearted.

"You told me I am your weakness Aella." He said and searches my blue eyes. "And perhaps you are right. But that relationship has two ends. You are my weakness. And you always will be." I blink quickly to stop the tears.

"Well Jon Snow." I say my voice cracking. "I'm glad you came to your senses."