Stay : Chapter 63 (A Ray of Hope)

Chapter 63 : A Ray of Hope

"Really? Why?" I asked.

"We still don't know. Probably business. She came because she's hoping Kira contacted me" Hiro said.

"Unfortunately, he didn't" Nivea said.

"Good thing he didn't, or else I would have to buy a new phone" Hiro said.

"Wai-wait. Who the h*ll is Kira?" Queenie asked.

"My brother" Hiro coldly answered.

"WHAT?! Really? He's here? Well..can you introduce me?" Queenie excitedly asked.

"Back off blondie. He's mine" Nivea threatingly said.

"Queenie, you already have Tim" I whispered to Queenie's ears.

"You're all so serious. Of course I love Tim. I just want to see what Hiro's brother looks like" Queenie explained.

"Whatever. So Mika, can I borrow your boyfriend?" Nivea asked.

"Ah? Ofcourse..." I said trying to sound like it's really ok.

"See? I told you she'll agree. Both of you convince me to do this so you two should help" Nivea said.

"Both of us? What did we do?" I ask.

"Stop playing dumb. Hiro, let's go" Nivea said.

"Wa-wait. You're skipping class?" I asked Hiro.

"Oh come on, one day of ditching won't kill him" Nivea said then she walked away. "Hiro! Come on!"

Hiro kissed me.

"I'll see you at the library ok?" Hiro said then walked away.

"I'll be at Tim's" I shouted but I'm not sure if he heard me.

"Tim?" Queenie asked, suspiciously.

=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0

*Tim's house*

"I don't know why we are here" Queenie said after we got out of the car.

"Don't you want to see your boyfriend?" I ask.

"I mean, I come here...everyday...what I don't understand is, why are you with me? You also skipped work!" Quuenie said.

I just smiled and didn't answer. Queenie hit the doorbell and I heard Kim shouted "I'm going to bet $100 dollars that it's your girlfriend"

"Hi" Tim said after opening the gate.

"Hello there handsome" Queenie said then I heard...kissing.

"I know I can't see but I can hear" I awkwardly said.

"Sorry" Queenie whispered.

We both head inside where Kim greeted me with a hug.

"So good you're here! I won't have to sit alone while those two are being lovey-dovey with each other!!" Kim said relief.

I laugh and hug him back. " I agree, it's kinda gross even I'm just hearing them"

"Hey! Don't you two dare talk behind our backs" Tim shouted from the kitchen.

Both Kim and I laugh and sat at the living room with Queenie. Tim went out from the kitchen with some snacks and drinks.

"Although I'm really happy you're here, I'm still curious of what brought you here" Kim said while eating some snacks.

"Me too. She won't tell me" Queenie said.

"Well...I kinda have a favor to ask" I said.

"What is it?" Tim and Kim asked in unison, only Queenie didn't. Maybe she already knew what I'm going to ask.