Stay : Chapter 16 ('I'll protect her')

Chapter 16 : 'I'll protect her'

*Tim's POV*

Before Mikaela's friend can answer, I put Angel's rope to her car's side mirror and run towards the school. Luckily Hiro stopped running.

"Where is she?" I said while panting.

"I don't know, but if I'm right she's with the girl who bullied her yesterday" Hiro said.

"What?!?" I shouted. Everyone's looking at us now, maybe because I shouted but I know it's also because we're speaking other language.

Hiro ran again towards a blonde girl. Is that the girl who bullied Mikaela?

"Hey! You're Sheila's friend right? Where is she?" Hiro asked shaking the girl, but the girl is already crying.

"She....She's at the abandoned court" the girl sobbed. "Help the girl....I think Shiela plans to kill her" the girl managed to say before bursting into tears.

Hiro just drop the girl and run again. I run too following Hiro but he's really fast.

We're in the middle of the field still running when I heard a gun shot.

Hiro stopped running and looked back to me. His look translates it all.

We both run again until our lungs felt like it's gonna burst. We got into an abandoned court.

Mikaela is lying in the middle of the court.

I got to Mikaela first and take her into my arms. Her cheeks are swollen and her eyes are closed.

"Mika," I called her. She opened her eyes. Even she can't see, I can tell from her eyes she's scared.

"Hiro" she whispered then she fainted. Hiro's too far that I know he hadn't heard her.

"Give her to me" Hiro said taking Mikaela to me but I pulled her closer.

"Stay away from her" I said in our language.

"What?" Hiro asked.

"This is your fault right?" I said. Mika's a very nice girl, what did she do to deserve all this? Hiro didn't answer, he just stares at me. So I assume I'm right.

I got up with Mika on my arms.

"I'll bring her to dad, come if you want" I said coldly and walked pass him.

"Hiro," I said looking back at him. "From now on...I'll protect her"

*Ah! Short chapter! I totally got scared because you want me to upload sooner...JOKE! heheheh but I'm really thankful you guys liked it...your comments push me to be better...thank youI HEART YOU ALL!!! Tell me what you think...*

*Please Comment, Vote, Spread the Word, be a Fan and give me LOTS of L-O-V-E!