Stay : Chapter 76 (Forgiveness? You won't get it)

Dad...

Mom?

Hiro...

I keep on playing around light and darkness. I can hear noises but I don't know what they are. One time I'll hear people talking around me, then I hear simple beeps. Next thing I know, I'm back to darkness.

"Mika"

Finally, a voice that I can finally understand.

"Mikaela..."

A voice, a man's voice keeps on saying my name but I don't know who he is. It is my dad? Hiro? Tim? Kira?

"Mika, please wake up" the guy said.

'Who are you?' I tried to say but I'm still stuck in the darkness.

I still don't have a power over my body. What's going on?

"Come back. Please, come back... I still haven't told you..."

I try to understand what was the guy saying but Darkness is eating me again. I tried to hold on but I'm drowning. Though I silently hope that it's Hiro.

===========================================

After endless darkness, of numbness, one by one, I can feel my body.

First my head hurt, then my back, my ribs, my legs. All parts of my body hurt.

It's an unwelcome feeling but atleast I can finally 'feel'.

I open my eyes knowing that it won't matter cause it will still give me darkness. I can hear machine working around me. Patterned beep & an air blowing.

Not until I winced when I move, I notice that I have an oxygen mask covering half of my face. I tried to remove it but warm hands stopped me.

"No you don't young lady"

"Aunt Lin?" I said but all came as a whisper. I'm not sure if she heard it

"Finally" Aunt Lin sobbed and hugged me. I winced cause my whole body is sore. She immediately stop hugging me.

"Stay there and don't remove anything until I got back with your doctor" Aunt Lin ordered and left the room.

I tried to feel what part of my body really hurt but a sudden memory fill me up.

Me running away with a car with Kira. Hiro with Nivea.

Kira cursing before the world spun.

The final thing I remember was Kira at the top of me. Hugging me then I'm gone.

The doctor came in and did some test with my body. He allowed me to remove the mask and ask if I can speak. I can whisper but after getting used in talking, my voice finally found its way home.

I was out for 2 days. We hit another car then hit a mail post then our car flipped before hitting a store and the car literally went it.

"Kira?" I managed to ask.

"Mr. Sonza is fine. Few fractures but he'll live and he'll be back to normal. Just like you" the doctor said.

Aunt Lin filled me up with what I missed for the last 2 days. She said that mom called her that night and she was surprised cause they never really talked after Dad died.

She immediately rush to the hospital to take care of me as Mom asked.

"Not because your Mom asked me to do it. I'll do it even if she didn't ask to but how can she not even visit you even ONCE?" Aunt Lin irritatedly said.

Aunt Lin said Queenie, Tim and Kim visits everyday. A guard is also outside the room 24/7. It's a personal body guard from Brandon, my step-dad.

Hiro tried to visit once but Queenie and Tim talked to him asking him not to come anymore. Queenie said Hiro cheated on me that's why Aunt Lin won't also permit him to visit me.

With that my heart started to hurt. Remembering everything. Once again, I'm alone.

On my 3rd day, Queenie and Tim visited together. I asked Aunt Lin to go home first since she was here since my first day and only went home once.

"Did you visit Kira?" I asked.

"I did" Tim said. "but most of the frat members are there. Then next hour will be some businessman. I also saw her mom.. Or Aunt. They really look like each other"

His doctor got mad with the crowd at his room and asked not to have any visitors anymore. He got more injury than me but he woke up the first day and asked to see me but with all the braces in his body, he also can't stand up.

By my 4th day I can go to the bathroom on my own. I'm still sore but better than the first time I woke up. I asked Aunt Lin to go home and let Ray, the body guard from Brandon help me when I need something.

He insisted on staying guard outside the door so I'm really can't talk with anyone. Mostly I'll just sleep. I wish they can bring Angel in so I won't feel lonely.

"Miss" Ray called me when he entered my room. "A Hiro Sonza & a Nivea Choi is outside. They would like to talk with you"

My heart starts to dig itself the old hole that was there for days now.

Why are they doing this to me? I already let them be. Why would they need to see me? And TOGETHER? Are they really trying to kill me? What? They'll ask for my forgiveness? Are they feeling guilty now?

No. I don't want anyones pity right now. If they want my forgiveness, they will not get it.

This is the first time I let my anger linger. I just can't.

"Tell them I don't want to see them" I said so loud so they can hear it.

Brandon left the room. I hear a commotion outside. Punching?

"Hiro!" Nivea shouted then more people join the noise outside.

"Please leave" an unfamiliar voice said. Must be the security of the hospital.

In 5 minutes Ray entered the room.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Mr. Sonza tried to get past me so I need to use some force. I hope you don't mind" Ray said.

"No, not at all"

"Anything you need Miss?"

"Just call me Mika. Just go and treat your wound" i said. i can smell a faint of blood in the air.

"Wai- what?" Ray surprisingly asked.

"Just blind but have dog's nose" I pointed at my nose.

"I'm fine Miss"

"Mika" I repeated. I have a name you know? "And I insist. I'll be fine here"

Ray finally agreed and I lay back in my bed trying not to cry when the door open again.

"I said go and treat your wound" I annoyingly said.

"Don't know what you're talking about" I hear a click in the door. "But you'll listen to me" Nivea said.

================================================

Hey babies! I'm back!! Well I'm not sure if I'm totally back but I would like to thank EVERYONE who keeps on messaging me. Leaving a comment with the last chapter and asking me to upload more. No, it's totally not the end of the story. I think I'm just on the half or maybe 75%? Note sure lol but really, I appreciate EVERYONE specially my fans! :) I hope you'll share the word for this new chapter I surely hope you'll vote for it! Short I know but I'm already working on the next chapters :) Love you all! VOTE! COMMENT! SHARE! LIKE!