Stay : Chapter 44 (The most elegant asian doll)

Chapter 44: The most elegant Asian doll

It's been weeks since that....'incident'.

I still don't know why I'm calling what happened an 'incident' but saying the exact words made me uncomfortable.

We didn't talk about it and luckily...after a few days, Hiro and I forgot about it.

We did the same thing whole week...

He gives me a ride to School...

He'll let me be with Queenie until last period...

He'll take me to work...

He'll take me out after work and we'll eat dinner together...

He'll take me home...

And then he'll go to his work at midnight.

He said he won't get be getting any money from his brother from now on so he found himself a job. It's at a fast food chain that's open for 24 hrs and his shift will be on midnights.

I told him he didn't need to take me home after my work and told him that he should just rest but he refused and stubbornly take me out everynight.

The same day after Queenie and I talked about the...'incident'...the principal called me together with Ms. Bianca and informed me about the scholarship. The lawyer who represents the company refused to tell who his employer is/are but said that we will meet him/her someday.

I told my mom about the scholarship but she just said 'really?' then walked inside her room.

Queenie often calls Tim.

No he didn't gave it to her...she stole it from my phone.

Thankfully, Queenie didn't say that she got his number from me but I can tell Tim knows it's me.

"He's still not answering" Queenie said while walking after dialing Tim's number a hundred times.

"Then stop calling him. I thought there are many guys who would die to have you?" I said while walking with her towards our last period room.

"Exactly!! Why would he refuse me? The queen of this school! I won't stop until I get him" she said calling again.

She suddenlt held my arm and stopped me from walking.

"Oh...f*** me" she said, sounding like she just saw a celebrity.

I rolled my eyes. I know it's another HOT guy, maybe a transferee?

"Please tell me she's not going in this school" Queenie said.

"She?" I asked, confused.

"Oh sh*t! She's shaking hands with our Principal!"

"Who?"

"Let's get closer" she said pulling me.

Queenie dragged me until I can hear our principal talking to someone.

"It's really nice to finally see you Ms. Choi" our principal gladly said.

"It's really nice to meet you Principal Camper. It's also good to finally see the school that my parents deeply loved" the girl, whose name is probably Ms. Choi, said. She has a very fine-lady voice. You know the one like Cinderella in the Disney movie.

"So what brought you here?" Principal Camper said.

"Well, about that...isn't it too crowded to be talking about it here?" Ms. Choi said.

"Of course, of course. How stupid of me. Please?" Principal Camper said then both of their scents are gone.

"What's up with you? We're gonna be late" I said.