Stay : Chapter 72 (It's always been her)

Chapter 72 : It’s always been her

I know I shouldn’t question this but I can’t help it. He just keeps showing the signs…What is Nivea to her? Is he really over her?

That night when I got home, I tried to call him but his phone is off again. How come I can’t get through him for days but Nivea can contact him whenever she wants?

Queenie is angry with Hiro storming out without explaining anything to us but she still said that Hiro won’t cheat on me. I don’t think he’s cheating on me…well…not entirely. I still have doubts and I know I shouldn’t have but I don’t know why I feel that there’s something wrong.

By morning, I still can’t contact Hiro. I called Tim but he said he can’t contact him too. Queenie said she went to Hiro’s house but it looked like he hasn’t been home for days.

I don’t want another day to pass without knowing what is happening with Hiro…and Nivea. So I did the last thing Hiro would want me to do; I called Kira.

“Hello” he answered on the first ring even it’s only 7 in the morning.

“Hello” I said.

“Mika, why? What’s up?”

“I know I don’t have a right…but can I ask you a favor?”

=0=0=0=0=0=00=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=

*SCHOOL*

“Are you out of your mind? It’s okay to doubt Miks but if you’re wrong and Hiro found out you seek Kira’s help to find what he’s doing, he’ll get REALLY mad!” Queenie said while walking to the cafeteria.

“I know…but I’m desperate. I haven’t seen him for days and when I saw him last night he immediately leave for Nivea. I know I shouldn’t feel this way but I just can’t really help it. Nivea’s his first love” I said.

“But seeking for help to the person he hated the most in this world?”

“He’s not that bad. He really wants to fix the gap between him and Hiro”

“If he wanted to he should’ve just do it back then, why now? And why with your help?”

“I don’t know. All I know is I want to know what’s happening with Hiro right now”

*RING RING RING RING*

“Who’s that?” Queenie asked grabbing my phone. “Great…the oh so good Kira”

I took it back and answer it. “Kira…any news?”

“Yes…I found him and…I know where he’s been living these past few days” he said. His voice is hesitating.

“What is it? Is something wrong?” I asked.

“I don’t know if I should say this to you”

“Why?”

“Hiro’s been living with Nivea these past few days now”

I froze. Living with Nivea? These past few days?

“Hello? Mika? Are you still there?” Kira said.

“C-can you tell me…where Nivea lives right now?” I asked.

“I can take you there but I still have meetings. I can take you there after your sch-“

“No. I can handle it. Please tell me the address”

0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0

I hurriedly walk towards the gate of the school while Queenie’s asking me about what Kira had said. I told her everything and she said that I shouldn’t believe in Kira. Hiro won’t do that to me and that I should trust Hiro more.