Stay : Chapter 7 (A Good Day)

Chapter 7 : A Good Day

"What?" I asked not sure if I hear him correctly.

"I said," He took another deep breathe "I lied because of you."

"I don't know what to say." I really don't. My mouth just hanged open.

"It's just that, I went here to borrow a book one day and I saw you. Then after that day I always come here, almost everyday, but I don't have the courage to talk to you. I'm afraid that you'll just ignore me because I'm just...nobody. So I decided to follow you at your school and pretended that I'm a student there. Maybe you'll talk to me if that's the case." Herald said.

"Followed?" I asked. I remembered that there was a guy outside the house earlier. The one that Aunt Lin said 'young man who's hot in black', and then I also remembered that Dana asked who was the guy at black is I've been talking to before Andrew.

"Yeah, uhmm... I know it's-" I cut him off.

"What is the color of your top?" I asked.

"Black. Why?"

"Then you're the one outside our house earlier?"

"What?" he sounded confused.

"A young man in black outside our house earlier this morning, it was you?"

"Uh, yeah, It...It was me. How did you know I was there?" He asked.

"My Aunt saw you."

"Oh, Really."

"Yeah, and don't you think its creepy that you know my house and my school and just follow me around?"

"Yeah, I know you'll say that and I agree. But I guess, I just don't have any friends and I'm desperate to have one. I promise, I'm no creep. I guess, I just don't know how to act around people hence I have no friends" He said embarrassed.

We kept silent for a few minutes until he talked again.

"So can we be friends?" Herald said.

"Can you swear that you're not a creep and won't stalk me anymore if we become friends?"

"I promise"

"Then S-Sure. I guess." I smiled at him. I may be wrong but apart from the stalking, I don't really feel anything wrong with him. Maybe its his scent that reminds me of my Dad that makes me want to trust him.

"Great." He said, happily. "By the way I'm really transferring to your school. So I was kinda not lying back then when we're on your school's gym."

"Really?!?" I asked. Wow! New friend!

"Yes, I'm about to start on Monday. I hope we have a class together."

"Me too." I smiled at him.

He asked me to play a song again, so I played one. I was about to end the song when Mrs. Potts entered the room. I stopped.

"You're actually good; I can hear you from the counter." Mrs. Potts said while walking towards me. "Oh, who are you? This room is still restricted. I'm sorry but you have to leave." Maybe she saw Herald.

"Uhmmm... Mrs. Potts he's my friend, his name is Herald." I said.

"Oh really? I'm sorry, it's the first time Mika introduced a friend. Nice meeting you Herald I'm Mrs. Potts." Mrs. Potts said.

"Nice meeting you too Mrs. Potts. I think I better go. I'm sorry for trespassing." He said. When he got to the door, "See you at school Mika." Then he was gone.

Mrs. Potts asked me to play again. After half an hour of playing Mrs. Potts said that the music room will be opened in public on Monday and if I want to play, I can come here anytime.

When we got out of the music room, Charice cornered me.

"Who's that hot guy that came out earlier?" she asked like she'll kill me if I don't answer.

"Herald, why?"

"Is he your boyfriend?"

"No, he's a new friend. Haven't you seen him, he said he's been here almost everyday."

"Really? I don't know. It's actually my first time seeing him." Charice said then she let me go.

First time seeing him?

"Mika, come here please." Mrs. Potts called me from the counter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After my work, I got my things then I went out. Charice already leave first because she still has a blind date.

Why did I let her go without asking her to call me a cab? Life is really hard without Angel. I was about to go back and ask Jack to call me a cab when someone called me.

"Hey miss!" I turned back.

"Y-Yes?" I shivered. Maybe this guy's from Harrison high again. Oh no.

"Do you need a cab?" the man asked.

"Y-Yes."

"Great, Come on in."

"W-what?" I asked confused.

The man got off from his car and guided me to his car's door and opened it for me. I didn't move.

"I though you need a cab? I am one."

"Really?" I sighed. Relieved. I gladly went in and sit in comfort. I told the cab driver my address and we rode in silent. When we stopped I fished for my wallet.

"No! No! No!" He said with an accent. Is he an Arab? "My treat, you just go home."

"What?" I asked shocked. Is he serious?

"I said go home, I had a good day today, I might as well give you a good day too. Go home. Goodbye!"

I got off then the cab was gone. That was weird, but nice at the same time. I'll have more money to visit Angel tomorrow.

*Sorry for this short chapter, I was kinda sick this past 2 days. Our climate here is really hot. But I'll try my best to post another chapter later. Thank you!

*Please Comment,Vote,Spread the word,be a fan and give me lots of L-O-V-E!*