Stay : Chapter 73 (My Sunshine)

***I would like to thank EVERYONE for thos understanding and flattering words last chapter. I'll work hard! Hope you'll love this chapter!***

Chapter 73 : My Sunshine

Kira’s POV

Mikaela’s already slumping in the table, whispering things I can’t hear.

Her friend… I think her name is Queenie… is also slumping in the table and already asleep.

Mika pinched my arm.

“Hey! Why are you not talking to me?” she asked. She’s obviously very drunk.

“What did you ask again?” I asked while rubbing the part where she pinched me.

“I said, why did you and Nivea break up?”

“I already told you, because I found my fiancé”

“Why did you leave her? If you didn’t leave her for some random first love she wouldn’t steal Hiro to me” she angrily said.

“She’s not just a random first love. She’s the one”

“Are you kidding? You met her when you were just a child! How can you tell she’s the one?! What a joke”

I know I should be mad but I just laughed. She’s funny when she’s drunk. She’s usually very kind and won’t talk bad to others but now… she’s funny.

“And I hate Nivea right now… like I REALLY REALLY hate her, but what you did to her was not right”

I let a small laugh.

“WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?!” she shouted hitting my arm. I laughed harder.

“Nothing. Sorry” I said, trying to stop myself from laughing.

“You said straight in her face that you don’t love her! She’s weak and in state of recovering and you’ll tell her that?! You’re heartless!” she said hitting my arm with each word.

It’ll bruise tomorrow. I can feel it. But I just laugh.

“Whose side are you on really?” I laughed.

“MY side” she said then drinks another glass.

“You’re very amusing when you’re drunk” I said.

“I’m not drunk!” she insisted.

“Sure” I said then drink my last bottle.

“Honestly, you’re mean. Just like your brother. I hate you both” she said, leaning again to the table.

“I can’t force myself to love her anymore. I love her in this past 2 years… but I love my first love for the past 6 years of my life and I have a feeling I will love her for the rest of my life. She’s the one, I know” I said not looking at Mika.

“How did you two exactly meet?”

“My classmate invited me to her sister’s graduation concert….” I said.

*FLASHBACK*

It’s a music school. The final performer is a professor of that music school. At that time, I was already slumping and on the verge of sleeping. Then that professor started to play… and it was the most beautiful thing I heard in my life. He’s the reason I started to play piano.

After that day, I met with that professor and literally begged him to take me as his student. At first he refused me. But I’m too inlove with his music that I nagged him for a month until he finally agreed.