Trust tested.

"Kuya, wake-up!! Hey!! You need to see this! And do something about this!"

He heard Georgi . "Georgia, please. If it's not so important, later na lang. Now go.", I said while my eyes still closed.

"Kuya, If you don't wake up and got to do something about this, you might lose Ate Sarah!!", Georgia said.

I open my eyes and looked at her. "What are you saying then?"

"I'm saying this!", Georgia answered and handed me her iPad.

I immediately sit beside my bed and look for the picture that my sister's showing me. "What the hell is this!?"

"Kuya, you should know what it is! And by the way, saw your friend's interview on TV. He's in jail right now!"

"What? Who's friend?", I was too confused right now. Then grabbed his fone. "Sh*t!! I forgot to charge this!!"

"Kuya, I believe Ate Sarah already know bout the picture.", Georgia said.

I immediately turn On my fone. "Georgia, your Ate Sarah's knew about me going to a bar with Billy."

After a few seconds, text messages coming. Then I saw one text message from Sarah.

"Heard the news bout Billy this morning. Billy's in jail. Care to explain why you're with him after telling me that you refused to go?"

"Oh, sh*t!! I didn't tell her pala na sumama ako. My last text to her is that I refused to go.", he return the iPad to his sister, bow-down and cupped his face.

"Kuya, If I were you, I should go now and talk to Ate Sarah."

His sister was right. I need to talk to Sarah to clarify his side of story. He went to the bathroom to have a quick shower and prepare to leave.

He's now calling Sarah, but she's not answering. I remember she has her The Voice Blind Auditions taping today. So he went straight to her Dressing room but it's her glam team ang andon.

When Ms.L, saw him, she asked me to get inside the dressing room. "Matteo, anong ginagawa mo dito."

"I'm here to see Sarah, Ms. L", I said. "I got so many explaining to do."

"I've seen the picture. And heard the news bout Billy. You have to wait her here. Blind audition's on going."

"Thank you, Ms. L"

"Kanina pa siya tahimik, Matteo. And she's very sad."

It was hard for me to know that my Sarah's sad. "God, please be with me.", he whispers.

While waiting for Sarah's break. He checked his Twitter. And I can't believe what he's reading right now. Netizen's reactions about Billy. Some fans' reactions for the viral photo. So many mentions.

"@liliaO12, OMG! Can't believe Matteo's like that!! I feel sorry for Sarah G."

"@markme, When cat is away, mouse will play! Matteo's unbelievable. #disappointed"

"@shesmine25, Matteo, doesn't deserve our Dear Sarah. Wrong move,Matteo! Grrrrrr!"

"@Cynthas301, Ayun! Lumabas din ang totoo, pareho lang sila ni Billy. Di makatiis!! Kaloka!! Tss."

Those tweets, hurt him. What more to Sarah. He sighed.

Finally, 1 hour break for the coaches. Sarah entered her dressing room and saw him. I stood up and kissed her on the cheek.