Finally, we're together!

"If only I can pull the days to make it faster. So, I can finally be with you. I will.", then he pressed the Send button.

Three days, Three more days.

One event and she'll be in my arms again. And for him not to miss his girl so much, he decided to leave the hotel for a while, then go on a shopping.

He bought her shoes, dresses, eye wears, little stuff. All thoughts of her is for Sarah. And he really don't care that he need to add one more luggage for all the pasalubong of him to Sarah. "I'm just so excited.", then he dialed Sarah's number.

"Mahal?"

"Yes, Matteo ko?, she says in a bit sleepy voice.

"Sorry, I forgot. You're sleeping na pala. Sorry bout that."

"No, it's okay. You know I want to hear your voice always."

That made his heart melt. "Why so sweet? Just too excited to tell you that I bought so many pasalubong for my Princess."

"Thank you in advance, Mahal. But you, your presence is enough."

"Yeah I know for the fact that you're fantasizing my body every night.", he says while giggling.

"Hey! Ang kapal, Matteo ha! Syempre hindi no!"

"That hurts."

"I know you're fit, you're sexy. And I want to remind you, that is for my eyes only."

"Woah! You learning ha.", he laughs. "By the way, to be fair, I wanna see yours too. Lugi ako e.", sagot naman niya sa girlfriend.

"No way!"

"Hahahahaha!", he got nothing to say but laugh. "Go back to sleep na. Just want hear your voice. I love you and I'm missing you, BIGTIME MAHAL."

"Konti na lang, Mahal. Pahinga ka ha. Wag pakapagod. I love you too. And I miss you too.", she says in a sweet tone. "Sige na, ibaba mo na. I'll see you soon."

"Alright. Call me tomorrow. Ba-bye, Mahal."

The Next Day..

Yeah!! A good morning indeed. He's now heading to their final stop. Final event. Then, tomorrow, he's with her.

That explains why he's oozing with so much energy for the audience. He's too excited for Sarah.

---------------------------------

"Hi Sir B, Hi Mark!", Sarah greeted them and make beso. It's pictorial for something that was so big, that she can't imagine why she's part of it.

Fitting done with Sir B. There will be 10 layouts for the pictorial. Now she's on the make up chair. When Matteo called.

She answered the call. "Hello?"

"Hi my Princess. Excited to see me?"

"Not so. You can extend your stay there if you want.", she says to Matteo while looking for the facial expressions of her glam team. Nagpipigil ang tawa lahat. Parang bata na nagtatampo sa kabilang line si Matteo. Then, binawi ko na lahat ng sinabi ko. "Yes, I'm missing my boyfriend na. So excited to see him already." Heard him giggle. "You happy now?"

"Ehem! Yes, Mahal! I know naman how much you missed me."

"Then, come home na."

"Yes. Soonest. Wait for me."